Chapter 66/Who wouldn't?

Start from the beginning

"Mom, it's not time for jokes we still haven't broken the curse..." Josie told her. "What curse?" Keelin asked munching bread.

"No never mind," I forced a smile before I drag Josie out with me. We hear them asking where are we going but I didn't listen.

"So we didn't have a dream, We really come back" Josie stopped in the mid-way after we reach out of the house. "That's what I wanted to say! And no one remembers it!" I said.

"Lizzie did" Josie stared at our family. "Because I involve her in this" I remind her. "So there would be no merge?" Josie excitedly asked.

"You mean no one would die?" I said. "OH, GOD, HOPE. WE BROKE THE CURSE. WE DID IT" She suddenly feel a rush of happiness as she embrace me in a hug.

"Yess... we did it Jo" I cupped her cheeks pulling her in the kiss and she just relaxed her body in my arms. The kiss feels amazing, we are together, we have our twins, we have our forever, we have our family and we have each other.

"Seriously? Hope! Control your hormones, before I grounded you again" Freya came which broke us apart. "Oh Freya, I'm so happy" I jumped onto her hugging her.

"Woah, are you okay?" She hugged back confusingly. "Never been better" I kissed her cheeks which made her narrow her eyes. "Is she okay?" Freya looked over Josie.

"She's more than okay, just excited about our date," Josie said. "Date?" I frowned. "I promised you a date, remember?" she remind me and I realized she did promise me a date when she come back from mystic high.

"Okay, fine but before that go do breakfast everyone is asking," Freya told us and we followed her to the dining table. "Hope and Josie look so happy today? What's the occasion?" Marcel asked.

"We have a date" I proudly said. "Date~..." Rebekah said in a teasing tone. "Stop it guys" I can't believe this, we're back. There is no curse on the Gemini coven and everyone even forgets about that.

"Where are you taking Josie?" Kol asked. "Uh, I'll show her new Orleans's bourbon street" I frowned at my own words.

"That's lovely, I can book you the reservation in any restaurant there if you want?" Keelin offered. "No, No need. We'll find something" I skim at Josie who nodded.

"You guys are acting strange today..." Caroline eyed us and Lizzie who was in her thoughts playing with food. "No,... we are just excited," I said.

After breakfast, I and Josie finally come out on the street walking hand in hand. "I can't believe we made it back" Josie started looking over me.

"We did it and however, you're still head over heels for me" I teased and she chuckled kissing my knuckled. "I'm" she admitted intertwining our fingers holding me close to her.

"It took you more than a year to fall in love with me" I complained. "But in the end I did, I thought I wouldn't be able to make you fall for me but nevertheless things happened and we are together," she said.

"There is no way you wouldn't love me, love..." I smirked proudly. "Yet you thought that I might have a human life without you and left me. I was so betrayed, my world come crashing down when I had my memories back" she turned to me.

The sound of people celebrating the festival on the street could be heard, cold air was hitting her cheeks which made it looks as if she was blushing. "I'm sorry... I just, I wanted best for you and stuck forever with me is not mean that you can bear the challenges which you're gonna face" I sighed.

"I? We, we are gonna face everything together and My being human is not sufficient if you wouldn't be a part of my world Okay, maybe forever is a long time but If I get it to spend with you then I'll do it without question" she pulled me closer to her.