1

Hanagaki Takemichi aka Crybaby hero was going to see his friends. When he get to Toman base everyone was glaring at him. 'Eh why are they glaring at me ' Takemichi thought. "Takemichi you are kicked out of the gang" Mikey declared. Everyone cheered. "Why?" Takemichi asked. "Because you tortured Hitoshi" Draken replied. 'When did I do it?' Takemichi thought. 'Wait did that bastard framed me?' Takemichi thought. "He is lying I didn't do anything" Takemichi said." Stop it Takemichi. We know everything. You did it because our attention goes to him." Chifuyu said. "Yeah. We loved you once now we really hate you" Hakkai said. 'Huh What they loved me?' Takemichi thought. "Now get out" Baji said. Takemichi took of his Toman uniform give to Hitoshi. "Then bye bye~" Takemichi said and walked out of the base. Toman were shocked to see Takemichi walked out like that. They thought he will cry but he didn't. *yawn*' Sleepy ' Michi thought as he walked into his house. Suddenly his phone starts ringing. Takemichi looked at the caller ID and smiled."Hana~ how are you" the caller asked."I am fine _____  kun what about you" Takemichi asked. "Fine. Hana I am coming home today. So.. will you cook my favorite food for me" _____ asked. "Really. Of course. Anything for you" Takemichi replied. "Thanks Hana and love you~" _____ said. "Love you too<3" Michi replied. After a bath Michi prepared food. At night _____ came home and they ate dinner. After chatting they went their room.

When Michi wake up with a cold yet warm hand warping around him. Takemichi buried his head into the man's chest. The man who was awake chuckled at his lover's actions. "Hana do you love my chest that much~" the man teased. "Mm it is comfortable so I like it _____ kun" Michi replied. The man placed a kiss on Michi's forehead. "Hana~ you are so cute. Which make me wants to eat you~" the man said. "I am glad to get eaten by you. But then who will make you your favorite food,  who will scold your for you stupidly" Michi said. "I am not stupid" the man pouted.