(Chapter 2) (Love Story 2)

Start from the beginning

I just walked away without even looking back.

Ugh, the audacity of people telling lies.

He's so honest and beautiful.

What?

Nothing! I said nothing. (Giggles)

What a weirdo.

Says you for wearing a tight bra! Sure.

UGH!!!

Later that day.

Finally got my hands on issue nine. Also autographed by the creator. Nice!

Huh?

I then saw the lifeguard girl in the streets roaming around in her white dress. I try to not look at her but she then stopped me in the way.

Hey, your him are you?

Hmm?

Your that kid I saw back at the beach.

Maybe, now if you excuse me. I have to get home and read this book okay. See you.

Wow! J Williams Sandra! You know him?

Yeah!

Oh my goodness he's my favorite author, I even read one of his rare books too.

Wait you have the limited edition.

Yes! First print actually! Come over to my place tonight if you want. Here's my location, if you want to. See you!

She then turned left and went back to her home.

Huh? Maybe this girl is my destiny.

As I went back home, I read the book I got that day, it was interesting as always. Then I went to visit maria, but something was off her door was broken and her window was smashed. I thought she forgot her keys but it was worse.

C'mon take down your sexy panties.

No get off!!! HELP!!!

No one can hear you scream little wolf know shut up and...!

Hey! Knock it off before I knock you out.

Who do you think you are kid?

I'm not just some kid.

Oh really let's see what you got...!

Until the man said another word I got him by the head and smacked it into my leg.

Argh! Ahh!

You want what he got?

No?

No?

Then get out!

Why?

Because Maria is my girlfriend and if you mess with her again I'll knock your ass out.

Fine keep that bitch! C'mon boys.

The men then ran out of the house in fear as for the other one well he's a bit loopy. When I turned around I saw Maria with just a bra and panties. I wasn't those kind of guys So I immediately grabbed a blanket and I covered her with it. Since that night I stayed with her. Until she was fine too live by herself. I kinda came and went, back and forth as they say.

The next week

Hey, Um are you free later on?

Yeah, why?

Well I was wondering if you want to get coffee or anything?

Sure, coffee sounds delicious.

Alright meet me here at 9:00, okay?

Sure!

Ever since that day we got closer and closer. At the point we got married. My father declined but my mother added a few screws in his head, as for hers well they accepted pretty quick.

Then there's were you kids come from and that is how I met your mother.

Wow!!!!

Did you really beat those guys up for mama?

Yes, yes he did! Your father here really showed them whose boss. Oh, c'mon kids were going to be late to the party.

Okay mama

Can I bring my toy?

Only one.

Okay!

Well this is my story I guess. A man who was trying to ignore a girl who thought she was just a normal one and well at the end they became in love. Weird isn't it? (Laughs) I don't think so.

Achievement UnlockedLove Story 2Type: BronzeFinish Chapter 2

Love Story 2
Type: Bronze
Finish Chapter 2

Achievement Unlocked
Better together
Type: Gold
Read the Chapter with a lover (optional)