Kusuo lifted his arm and looked at his watch, seeing that you only have a few minutes left until class starts.

"We're going to be late, so we're just gonna have to..." he trailed off, wrapping his arm around your waist and teleporting the both of you into the bathroom in one of the stalls.

Kusuo peeked through the door, seeing that nobody was in the bathroom and grabbed your hand, walking out of the restroom with you.

You walked through the halls, heading to your first class that were luckily nearby each other.

You soon got to your classes. "Bye, Kusuo!" you tiptoed and patted his head and he did the same back to you.

Shortly after, you both stepped inside your classrooms and you immediately sat next to Aren.

...

You got bored and decided to take your notebook and flip to a clean page, beginning to scribble some doodles on it.

"L/n, put the notebook away and pay attention, please." the teacher called you out and you immediately closed the notebook, your face reddening a bit.

Everybody stared at you and you hated it, it's so embarrassing. You didn't bear to look at anyone and just focused on the notes, copying it onto your paper.

You sighed and finished copying the last notes. You laid back onto your chair and listened to the teacher blabber about what they did over the weekend or something.

You rubbed your eyes, hoping this class will finally be over now— especially after that embarrassing moment.

You tapped your fingers on the desk, creating a small beat. You rested your cheek on the palm of your hand and stared outside the window, watching some people who were walking pass by the school.

And before you knew it, the bell rung. You rapidly shot up from your desk and walked out the door, talking to Aren along the way.

"Oh my god, yes! I thought it was so stupid." you agreed with Aren.

"Right." Aren laughed. "Well, my next class is right here so I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, talk to you later!" you waved him goodbye and he did as well. You looked forward and accidentally bumped into somebody.

"Ow." you clenched your teeth and rubbed your nose gently.

'"Oh..." the person said, and you opened your eyes to see the glowing girl.

"Oh, sorry, Teruhashi." you apologized, walking past her until she tugged your wrist.

"Ah-" you grunted, looking back to notice that she was upset. "What the hell?"

"Yesterday, at the parlor," she said, pulling you towards her. "You were hugging my Saiki!"

You blinked. You didn't know if you should laugh at her, or just keep quiet.

"I think you forgot that we're dating-"

"No, he said he likes me." she lied, pulling your wrist once more, almost making you fall to your knees.