𝗠𝗰𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 (𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁)

Start from the beginning

****

Derek left the shower in the trailer. He jumped a mile as he saw a woman sitting on his bed. "Well hey there stranger."

"Nancy. You don't call first?" Derek said as he looked to her. "Does Bella know you're here?"

Before anything, Grace walked in. "Hey I..."

Derek turned to get. "Grace! Gracie! Let me explain!" He called. But it was too late and Grace had gone.

Derek turned back to look at Nancy who had a smirk on her face. "I take it that was the slutty intern you cheated on Addison with? And no. Isabella doesn't know I'm here."

"She's not slutty. And don't call her Isabella to her face. What are you doing here?" Derek asked as he looked to his sister. He wasn't impressed with how she had ran Grace off.

Nancy shrugged. She smiled. "You bailed on Thanksgiving. Then Christmas. Isabella too. You're living in a trailer. You're getting a divorce. And then there's the slutty intern."

Derek shook his head and sighed. "I really don't like you."

"You love me."

****

The next morning, Bella stood in the elevator with George, Grace and Izzie. Bella didn't talk to Izzie at all. She only paid attention when Izzie spoke. "Im feeling really good."

"Good."

"Good."

Bella rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Fascinating to know."

Izzie ignored her. She smiled. "First day back. It feels good. Big. Kind of nervous. I feel good. Do I look alright?" She said.

"Great," both Meredith and George spoke.

Bella shrugged. "Like a model who wasn't even that good," she told her.

Izzie again ignored her. "I want to get off on the right foot. Get my ID renewed. New time card. Sign some papers with legal then I'm back. Really back."

Bella rolled her eyes. She shrugged. "And the world is a much better place for knowing that information," she said.

Izzie turned to Bella. "Why do you have to be a bitch?"

Bella smiled. She looked go her. "I just don't like you at all. Don't take it personal," she said.

Izzie got off the elevator.  Bella waved sarcastically. George looked to the two girls. "I'll be Meredith for you two if you'll be izzie for me."

Bella shrugged. Grace nodded. George stopped the elevator. Grace sighed. "Derek had a woman in his trailer last night. She was ugly. Extremely ugly. Except she was tall and beautiful. And he was naked."

Bella turned to her best friend. "Wait... what?"

"McDreamy was doing the McNasty with McHottie? That McBastard.... How was that?" George said as he looked to them.

Bella shrugged and smiled. "Pretty accurate. But I am going to kill  my brother."

Grace nodded. "We're channeling Izzie. Go."