Fun times

DJS POV

" Ok Ruben.... We have all this black powder ........ ok it's not a lot . More like a tiny pile.... I still maid it appear though!" Ruben looked at the tiny pile in front of un then me

" ... Ok ok .. ya it's not that exciting. Let's just go see if mom wants to do anything." I laughed runic into the house where I find Dream .. mom ? Dad ? Whatever I will eventually call him under blankets listening to techno talking about random story's

" Hay . Can we go do something pleeeaaaassse." I saw techno laugh a little. " Can I take the skirt off ? It would be almost impossible to do something without flashing someone." I shook my head no and started to laugh a little.

" Twister it is then ! DJ go grab it ." It took a second for dad to understand why techno said twister , but when he did he instantly smacked techno with a random pillow " Why did you do that dream !? I'm very respectful and just wanted to play the game . What where you think about ~" Dad got super embarrassed and both me and techno just laughed . Ruben was even snorting a bit.

" I ... whatever! I'm going to my room !" He went to get up but techno stoped him still laughing. " Why don't you share with the class dad ?" I continued to laugh and dad got even more embarrassed and tried to get brake out of technos grasp . After a bit of techno not wanted to let go and dad determined to get to his room , techno and eventually just started to falling him so I did to.

" Will you guys go away or I will just pull this skirt down" i laughed and covered my eyes just in case . I know he has something underneath but he taught me to be respectful so I will.

" Well it's not like you haven't had your pants off in front of me before . You refused to put them on one time . That image is burns into my brain." Dad started laughing a bit and I'm guessing he just gave up trying to escape techno.

" Wait why where his pants off !?" I yelled and it just maid them both laugh more. " he caught me at the wrong time ok ! He could have left if he wanted to . He just liked how I looked !" I uncovered my eyes and saw dad basically holding onto techno so he didn't fall to the ground laughing. " Only In your dreams nerd !"

No ones POV

They all continued to laugh for what felt like hours then started to play games in dreams room . Around 6:00 dream passed out on techno and soon after techno fell asleep. DJ was happy that her dad was finally getting sleep. Yet she could feel a pain slowly creep it's way into her head . She curled up next to techno and tried to fall asleep but the pain kept getting worse. It was like her first headache she had a week or two ago but this one was probably worse . What would I know ? I'm just a narrator seeing what you all are reading. All I know is that she is in pain . DJ is now clinging to one of technos arms when she starts to slow black out. It was silent for a moment. Then a scream and a lowed screeching sound woke them up. The next thing Techno and an in pain DJ see is a large sharp tentacle looking thing has stabbed there favorite person.

( ... if you know Minecraft story mode think of the wither storms tentacles .. just very razor sharp and not as large because there's no big wither thing anywhere ..... Also welcome to me making short chapters sometimes because 👏 ✨school✨)