2. One-Shot

P

P. S: This one-shot is written under the close inspection of this birdie above, some of the credit goes to this fella for his endeavor to brighten up author-chan.

Warning, it contains: Swearing, Vandalism,+18 terminology, Manipulation, Touching body parts without consent, Stockholm Syndrome.  I do not condone these actions.

Be warned that I do not mean to disrespect or create fallacy for heritages in Japan because of this one-shot. They only serve for entertainment purposes.
Credit for the main picture (picture of art) of this one-shot and scenery pictures goes to it's rightful owners.

Just for this one-shot, I decided to make Y/N x Yandere Female Ghost. Not a futa one 🤭.

Bu the way, I have song recommendation for this one-shot, by all means you may suit yourselves.Enjoy my dear readers.

3. Person View:

It is a hot spring day for Y/N, got nothing to do in her hometown. She goes to her best friend's place with snacks. She propose her best friend to plan out a trip to Japan's creepy places. Her best friend says that she is recently searching for some places just for that.

She says: "I would prefer for us to go with a tour named *Kyoto Haunted Spots and Ghosts Tour*, which is quite affordable for us. They make a discount especially for 2 people together. Additionally, it would be best to give it a shot by visiting one of my dream destinations, which is Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto." in an excitement.

Y/N's PoV

I am so bored right now. I don't know what to do in my hometown nowadays. Maybe, my bestie and I can come up with a trip idea to dissipate gloomy atmosphere around me. So, I take a Y/PV ( Your Preferred Vehicle to go to your besties' place. I take our mutual favorite snacks to eat while discussing.

After a while, I meet my friend to propose her
the idea of a trip with her. She excitedly suggest us to go to *Kyoto Haunted Spots and Ghosts Tour* and Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto.

We decided on our tour n hotel/hostel options

Not gonna lie, the offer is so alluring that I booked our places for hotel/hostel n tour for 2 weeks instantly.

We will not regret this...

Yandere Ghost Queen Akane's PoV (Somewhere Close to Tour Path)

I have been searching for my soulmate for 500 years. In every attempt, I seem to lost connection more with her. That's why I decided to ask my elder about her.

I visit her via opening a portal to "Elder Inn". It seems like she knows of my visit. She salutes me due to my rank as a Ghost Queen.

She says: "I gracefully welcome you, Your Majesty. I am assuming that your highnesses want to know of your significant other's existence and whereabouts. Am I right, My Queen?"