Charecter songs

I had songs for a couple of characters that I think you guys might like. Soooooooooo, yeah!

This is Aru's song. I chose this to represent her song because she has so much pressure put on her. She is like the leader and the glue of the group. She has so many feelings that she pushes down and fixes with jokes and laughter. So this song fit the feelings that she had about "breaking down" and "being human" so she couldn't do it.

This is Aiden's song. I spent a lot of time thinking and chose this. I feel like the savage love is about how Aru is so sassy. And also because she is his crush. *insert squeal* But it is not that she is a really good person but it is how she is humble about herself, she is a really savage, but she still loves and sasses at the same time.

This is Mini's song. I chose this because of NoI. I feel like this song shows about how Mini is being unstoppable. And she is breaking out of her shell. She is growing into her confidence and loving it. Mini is really strong and tough, but she hides it behind her germaphobe-ness. So, she is stepping into her power.

This is not just one character, but it is Rudy's because he is a prince. Since he is a prince he obviously has family in high places. And in NoI it shows that he hangs out with them and loves them, as family. But, this song could also be used to describe the Potatoes. It is about how they all have each other's back's. And about how they are so close that they consider all of them as one, big, and happy family.

This is Brynne's. I feel like it shows how strong she is. I know the song is from Disney, But, I feel that it shows her strength that comes from Bhima. But, also the pressure she feels that she has to be perfect since she is a Pandava. Also, because her mom left she feels like she at least has to live up to everyone else's expectations. Also, that is the reason she has her trophies melted into bracelets and is insecure.

This is Sheela's. I chose it because of how soothing it is. Sheela's is a very dreamy person. She doesn't really get angry much and doesn't really yell. Also, since her sister can control plants ans Sheela cares about her a lot the words really fit well with her personality.

Thus is Nikkita's. I feel like it fits her personality. Since, she isn't used to caring for others. Also, she wants to be recognized as a fashionista. But, also about how she is sassy and retorts back to what anyone says.

I should do more but I am lazy and I really don't know many songs.