"I miss you so fucking much and it's only been a week," he said through the phone. The butterflies in my stomach had me feeling giddy. I felt like a middle schooler, talking to my crush on the phone in bed. If it was the 90's I'd have the phone cord twirling around my finger.

"What would you do if I was there?"

"Mmm, you know exactly what I would do," his voice was low and I pictured him being in bed with only his boxers on, a perfect outline of his... well, you know.

"Yeah, but I want you to tell me. In detail," I dared to add.

"In detail?"

"Mhm," I was squealing on the inside, I swear I was still in the honeymoon phase with Noah. I didn't think I'd ever leave.

"If you were here right now, you'd be in bed with me. Naked. My hands would be all over you making sure every inch of your body doesn't go untouched, and I'd kiss you. Sensual and slow with my tongue in your mouth so I could taste you."

My hand slipped into my briefs as I listened to Noah. "And what else?" I asked in a whisper..

"I'd kiss my way down until I'm taking your dick in my mouth and you'd moan as I go down on you and you'd moan again when I finger you. Until I can't take it anymore and I fuck you so good, baby, just the way you like it. Rough with my hands gripping your waist."

"You're gonna make me cum," I said because I really could picture every word he was saying to me and I couldn't keep myself from stroking my dick.

"Do it. Cum for for me," Noah demanded. "Fuck," he groaned "It'd feel so good to be inside you. I'd pull your hair and fuck you as hard as you'd let me until I was cumming inside you and moaning your name."

I came at that, my hand slick and sticky from my release. "Fuck, I miss you," I said.

And finally I got to see my boyfriend on Friday. I was so excited, I attacked him into a hug in the parking lot where he met me at my car. Noah took my over night bag as I shut the trunk of my car and we headed for the apartment building.

"How was traffic?" Noah asked.

"Ugh, horrible. I swear I almost got hit three times," I whined.

"Don't say that, that makes me nervous," he admitted.

"I'm just glad I'm here."

In our apartment, Noah set my stuff down as I kicked off my shoes. "Are you hungry?" Noah asked as we walked into the kitchen.

Instead of responding, I pulled an envelope from my back pocket and held it out for Noah, "happy nineteenth," I said with a smile.

"Babe," Noah groaned, "you already got me something."

"Just open it, jeez louise," I rolled my eyes, but was smiling still.

He sighed and tore open the envelope. He pulled out two plane ticket confirmation sheets and a brochure of where I was taking us. "What is this and why does it say you bought two plane tickets to Dominican Republic?"

"We're going to Punta Cana, baby," I grinned.

"Sam, what the fuck, this is expensive," he spoke incredulously, shaking his head and shoving the envelope and papers back in my hands. "No."

I knew this was how he'd react. Noah and I grew up differently; where I had a big home and grew up without money issues, Noah had it different. He didn't have to big home and he always worked hard for every penny just so his father could take it from him. So whenever I got him a gift above twenty dollars, he flipped and refused to take it.