Chapter 2: Global Warming

Comincia dall'inizio

Dawn/Tankman: Yes

Scott: I'll get the music.

Scott take out his boombox puts a a tape in as some music started playing.

*Montage music*

Most in the montage was of the crew unloading the car and putting together. Though their were a few highlights.

-Scott and Cody trying to get a tall box in and pushing it in with no issues.....well the top of the doorframe broke.

-Tankman setting up a TV satellite on the roof.

-Dawn setting up a few painting of her and the crew.

*Montage Ends*

The crew look inside of their house which looks pretty good.

Cody: I'd say we done a good job for a few beginners.

Dawn: Agreed.

Tankman: Weeeeeeelllll........We're not done.

Cody: Sorry what.

Cody turned to Scott and Tankman.

Scott: Ya. We decided to buy a few things off the internet that we thought could give the place some character and not some sort of cliche TV family house or whatever.

Suddenly a truck stopped with several boxes. Tankman and Scott signs the papers as the delivery man drives off and the gang check what's in the boxes.

Cody pulled out a Neon light that looked like this.

Cody: Well this is certainly interesting.

Scott: Well sadly that the only fun thing we could get. So we just got some other important things.

Scott and Tankman then took out some other things that will certainly be useful.