"Is everyone good in here?" Nasir walked into the room with Mayah's mother, Annalise, behind him

"You should've knocked. Like what if we were getting dressed? Fucking perv." Aijah rolled her eyes only to be swatted with a hairbrush by Nas.

"Y'all got dressed hours ago. I been known." He mumbled, putting the brush back on the counter where he found it.

"We're good." Tasia spoke from in front of the mirror as she helped one of the seamstresses adjust Cee's dress.

"Granddad! This dress is making me hot." Cee whined, pouting in the mirror. The flower girl's dress was all white with mesh arms, tulle that fell to the floor giving her a small train, and a big, pale brown bow that tied in the back.

"You'll be okay, princess. You look beautiful." Nas smiled at her from across the room.

"I know I wook beautiful but it doesn't change the fact that it's still hot."

"Lord." Andrea mumbled from in front of the mirror as she attempted to hold in her laugh.

"Cee, I promise you can change into the other dress after the ceremony. Just hold out, baby girl." Annalise spoke, her Trinidadian accent bleeding through her words.

"Fine." Cee pouted. She rolled her eyes and leaned her head back a little, letting the lady fix the neck of the dress while Tasia pulled the fabric in the correct direction.

"I wanna see the bride already." Nas spoke to no one in particular. Mayah was given a separate room inside of the women's dressing room to get ready in since her process was far more complicated.

"Shoot, me too! She been in that room forever. Someone go make sure she hasn't passed out or something." Mari spoke as the makeup artist finished up her face.

"If I was in a room with that damn hairstylist I would pass out too. Annoying ass." Aijah mumbled from the duvet. Mayah's hairstylist, who was also Drea's best friend, was the type of stylist who got annoyed when people distracted her while she worked.

She specialized in weddings, so you'd think she was used to it by now, but she wasn't. She also never hesitated to tell someone to get out of her space. Weddings were one of the most important days of a woman's life and she'd be damned if she let one of her clients look a mess on their special day. Aijah could appreciate that, but the girl was still annoying.

"Oop, here she comes." Her attention turned towards the door of the private dressing room that had opened.

The makeup artist stepped out first, followed by the hairstylist and then Mayah. Everyone erupted into coos and words of admiration as their eyes and phone cameras settled on Mayah who looked like she could be the next Disney princess.