Seeing the dancer's dressing room door open to his side, Samiron glanced over to see Malika walking out as she adjusted her top. There was no point in trying to adjust anything because her chest was already spilling out of it, but the rest of the outfit molded to her body like it was sewn just for her.

Lika wore a bedazzled top with only two straps covering her nipples and one strap wrapping around the front, keeping everything in place. To match, she wore white, high-waisted underwear with a bedazzled hem. White fishnet stockings decorated her toned legs, her floral hip tattoo on display. Her Amaranth Clear Platform Heels from Dolls Kill shined on her feet and tied the look together.

"Lika." Mir called her name over the music. She looked around aimlessly before meeting his eyes and walking towards him when he motioned her over.

"Yes?" She asked, looking up at him. The five inch heels were no match for Mir's tall frame, only putting her a little below his shoulder.

Glancing down at the girl, he took in her long, black hair that touched her ass in soft beach waves before averting his attention back to her face. "You stripping or on bottle service?"

"What you think?" Malika motioned at her outfit with her hands. She instantly regretted it when Mir took that as an opportunity to survey her. She felt his eyes studying every curve and dip visible on her already revealing outfit.

"I think you got a smartass mouth for no reason, ma. It was a simple yes or no question." He shrugged, staring at her body for a little longer before moving his eyes back up to her face. "I was only asking 'cause Rell told me you had to get home to your kid. Bottle girls always leave first, especially on weekdays. If you wanted to be on bottle service tonight I woulda' set something up for you so you could make it home in time."

Malika pursed her lips to the side, feeling kind of embarrassed that she'd mouthed off when in reality he was just looking out for her. "No thanks. I found someone to look after her."

"Her?" Mir leaned his back onto the wall behind him. "You have a daughter?" He asked, watching her nod in response.

Lika rarely talked about her child at work because besides Trini, she didn't consider anyone else her friend. They were all there for a check just like she was, so she was 100% sure they would run their mouths about whatever she told them.

"Yea.. a two year-old." She couldn't help the small smile that creeped up on her lips as she thought about her baby.

"That's what's up. What's her name?"

"Paisley." Lika tilted her head, confused by her employer's sudden interest in her personal life.

"Like the green stuff you put on past-"

"That's parsley. Her name is Paisley." She rolled her eyes, emphasizing the pronunciation.

"My bad." Mir cleared his throat.

Malika looked at him before shaking her head and laughing, prompting him to let out a deep chuckle as well. "You're slow as shit, G."

"Shut the fuck up." He sucked his teeth as Lika smirked. "But since you're here, I got a question for your lil' ass."

"Hm?"