"I'm just saying, I don't think it's supposed to look like that. The lace is so obvious, shit looks wack." Chrissy motioned with her hands, speaking as if she had everything all figured out.

"Who's the stylist? Me or you?" Aijah pointed at the girl with the rat-tail comb. "I mean you, bu-"

"Uhn uhn, no buts. I know what I'm doing. I'm not even done yet so if you could please keep your thoughts to yourself I would appreciate that. If you can't, the door is wide open." Aijah spoke, shutting the girl up. She turned her attention back down to the wig.

"Cute." Chrissy mumbled, crossing one leg over the other and getting on her phone.

Aijah rolled her eyes as she tied an elastic band around her client's head, making sure it wasn't too tight. Hearing the door chime open, she looked up and let out a breath when she saw Trini walk into the studio.

"Give me a minute." Aijah looked at her client in the mirror. She nodded and Aijah walked off, heading straight for Trini.

"This was the wrong place and time to pop up." AJ immediately spoke as she neared Trini. She already knew why she was here. Aijah guessed Trini had gotten tired of her dodging her calls and texts.

"I mean, if this is the only way for you to listen then that's why I'ma do." Trini shrugged as she glanced around the busy studio.

Aijah sighed before walking towards her office with her friend in tow. Once they both stepped inside, Aijah closed the door and crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at Trini.

"So since you've been avoiding me since Liq Night, I'ma tell you everything how it is. Me and Kadi- I mean Thirty, were nothing more than fuck buddies. He saw me at Harmoni one night and made his move. He told me he was single so I said fuck it." Trini shrugged as Aijah bit the inside of her cheek to stop herself from saying something.

"Had I known he was your ex, I would've never fucked with him. Period. You should know that. Yea me and you only been close for about a year now, but you know how I am. And I know you might find it weird that me and him slept together and that's why you needed space from both of us, but this whole thing was a fat ass mistake."

Aijah bit her bottom lip before moving around Trini and dropping into her desk chair. "I did feel weird as fuck, that's why I haven't been in contact with either one of y'all. I get y'all didn't know who you were sleeping with, but it's still hard to look at one of my closet friends and my long-time ex and not see an image of y'all fucking in my head."

It was natural that Aijah couldn't stop imagining them sleeping with one another. The constant reminder of them together is what caused her to distance herself from the both of them since the night she found out.

She just needed time to process everything.

Trini nodded. "I understand that. That's why I wanted to clear the air and make sure you didn't think I was on no snake shit. I genuinely didn't know who Thirty was. And I'ma just put it out there, I'm positive that he wouldn't have even approached me that night if he knew we were close. Ex or not."

Aijah just nodded as she soaked in Trini's words. She knew the situation was just one big fucked up coincidence. But she still felt weird looking at Trini and Thirty and imagining them together. It was gonna take some time to see past that.