🌹You're insane!(Pina x Bill)🌹

Wait.... When did this ship start?

Genre: Fluff enemies to lovers (AU)

It was just another day at the Drama Club when Pina and Bill were arguing again...

"Bill! You can't be THAT bitter about me playing the second main character!" Pina said to him. Bill scoffed back,"You play the lost soul while I play Adler?!" The tiger looked back at the director" Sir! You have got to be kidding?"

The director only reaffirmed of what Pina had said. "Bill...He's right." He questioned the pelican on everything he could but he implied,"Bill this is our chance to show the school that people of different representation. Specifically the LGBTQIA+ community. Please let us take this chance."

Even to Bill's dismay he was right. Maybe this could be a major opportunity to show his acting skills. He may be Bisexual but it doesn't mean that he won't push his 'partner' to act his best. "Alright teach. I'll give it a try."

The hedonist smiled,"See wasn't that hard~"

"Shut it Pina. Not everything has to be about you."

Suddenly Louis makes his presence." Everyone to their places." He eyed both of them." Work hard and most importantly don't blow it."

They both sluggishly agreed.

The day went on like usual until Bill asked the sheep to meet him after school. Pina wasn't hesitant. He seemed like he wanted to ask something as well.

They met at the benches on the field. Pina found him crossing his arms."What do you need me for?" The silence was immediately broken by the tiger's sudden outburst. "We need to date."

For the first time Pina was shocked.
"Bill are you insane?! I-" The tiger put a finger over his mouth. " I know if we can truly show the chemistry between the Lost soul and Adler. We have to play the part. Got that." Defeated the sheep sighed,"Fine! But I must teach you to get better Flirting~"
His wink almost embarrassed him.

"Come on doll face~ Let me prove to you that I am better." Bill said with a confident smirk.

Pina teased back,"You're on! Daring~♡"

And so the*ahem*dating *ahem*Battle! begins.

♡To be continued?♡

I wonder of what will happen next~?

Maybe in part 2 we'll find out!

Love y'all

#S.E.Z out!