⛓Safety pt2(Ibuki x Jack)⛓

Told you I'd make a part2😘

Genre: Fluff and Angst

Later that night....

Ibuki and Jack walked down the hall to his room. The lion was curious to speak with him but he didn't want to startle him. In the short walk they had. Silence was in between them the entire time.

Eventually they made it into Ibuki's room.

Jack seemed surprised at how modern and organized his room was. It was an ensuite with a king sized bed, a huge closet and a study table. Filled with documents and notes presumably for the exchanges in the back alley market.

He dared not to look of what had been written.

Ibuki asked him to go in and shower. He insisted that he could take his time.

Jack's POV:

The lion led me into his bathroom. For a moment I was scared until he said

"You can use my shower if you'd like. Don't worry I won't disturb."

I thought that I saw a small blush on his face as he chuckled

"I have some clothes for you when you're done so take your time."

I know that assuming things too quickly isn't always good but his voice sounded VERY soothing if I'm gonna be honest.

I  shyly replied back "T-thank you."

" You're welcome. I've got to go and finish some work. "

As he said that he left me in the bathroom to shower.

Narrator's p.o.v:

For the first time in a while it was one of the best showers  he had. Sure it smelled like lion but the soap he left Jack with made him smell better.

It wasn't long until he covered himself with a towel and walked out.

Jack found himself looking at Ibuki working on his documents just like he said. In few moments he noticed Jack unconsciously looking at him. Their eye contact was completely broken as Jack blushed from embarrassment.

He noticing Jack's nervousness he walked up to him and pointed to the slightly oversized clothes on his bed.
The labrador thanked him again. Of which he responded with the occasional 'You're welcome'

A few moments after Ibuki went into the bathroom to take his shower. He expected to see him fully clothed afterwards.

Jack immediately started dressing up as soon as he went to shower.

Shortly after he war a long shirt with shorts
Which were surprisingly warm.

A few minutes later
( Umm guys I don't always write this but. It's 4 y'all so yeah. *shy*)

Jack was suprised as he saw him walk out in sweat pants and him rubbing his mane with his towel as his bulk arms and chest were shown.

Even with the scars on his body it kind of made him look better*sry guys*

He blushed so much that he turned away from getting a nosebleed.

Ibuki soon noticed as he put on his glasses.
The more he walked up to the labrador the redder he gets.

After putting on his sweatshirt he sat next to him on his bed. This calmed Jack down from not seeing his *cough*shirt off *cough*.

Brimming with concern he talked with him to ease the situation.
Before he could start Jack interjects

"Umm....sorry. If I seem a bit frantic. I'm just not used to this kind of thing."

He responded. "Well you do have a point of being scared of me after being.... So I thought that maybe a shower could help things."

He continued about what his role was for the he previous boss and how he hated the things he taught him. That night he wanted to stop his mischief once and for all. Even if it risked him dying. He desperately wanted to make a change. Even if it was for one night.

Jack sympathized with him as he finished.
For the first time in that night he smiled back to him.

♡To be continued♡

Part 3 baby WHOOO!

Sry guys I'm now invested in this story.

An: For Ibuki's scars y'all can have them wherever you want *on his arms, back and/or chest*

Hope you enjoyed ;)

#S.E.Z OUT!