I am nervous that Y/C may not like me. But if that might be the case, she wouldn't text me. Instead she would come up with a lie to avoid me.

I finally got myself out of my house to walk a short distance to reach my crush's porch. Damn...

She looks so hot.

I make my way to her, waving my hand shyly

I say: "Hi!"

She says: "Hey Y/N, you make me wait for you. 1 hour!"

I panicked a little bit, I suppose to be late for at most 5 minutes. Then I see her mockingly smile to me.

Y/C: "I was teasing you, c'mon! Come inside!"

I say: Ok.

Y/C: " Btw, I made Y/FD( your favorite dessert). Have some bite!"

As I say "Yes!" I trip over the door, she holds me in her embrace. Then my face become tomato, she close to my ear and whisper "Be careful, my angel". My heart as usual doing flips.

So, we entered Y/C house. I make my way to the Y/FD, hypnotized. I hungrily take a few bites. Oh my! They taste so damn good. She sits across me in the table. Y/C seem carefully scrutinizing me. I don't why, but I suddenly feel fatigue come over me. I flutter my eyes to stay awake. But, to no avail. She slowly make her way beside me, crouching over: "Now I got you, my shining angel."

I want to panic, but I fall into a deep sleep.

Y/C's PoV

Finally!

That is the moment I wait for years. My angel is now mine forever. Once I add this substance to my angel's favorite dessert, my goal is almost granted.

I add that and wait at porch for her.

I see her coming and waving her hands towards me. She approach me then say "hi"

I want to see her in a vulnerable state. It won't hurt to tease her a little bit, right?

Y/C: "Hey Y/N, you make me wait for you. 1 hour!"

Here it comes the embarrassment.

Y/C: "I was teasing you, c'mon! Come inside!"

She say "ok" in a shy mood.

To save her from the embarrassment,
I say: " Btw, I made Y/FD. Have some bite!"

I see the stars sparkle as I mention her favorite dessert.

All I hear is "Yes!", then she tripped over. I catch her in a nick of time. She make me say as I lean in: "Be careful, my angel".

Her face become tomato, which is very cute.

She hurries to the kitchen for her favorite dessert, I sit across to her. I just observe her how hungry she is. Taste test: check✔️

I make my way towards her as I see her fatigue come over. That's is my cue. She looks so helpless. I hold her in my arms like a princess.

"Now I got you, my shining angel."

Y/N's PoV

I slowly open my eyes. I feel cold metal around my wrists and ankles, even though I am lying on the soft bed. I try to wriggle out of them, but to no avail. The question ringing in my head is why

Why?

Why did she make something like this to me?!

I am in terrible shock. Tears are dripping down my face as the feeling of helplessness come over to me. I call to her.