bonus bonus bonus-2

Start from the beginning

His kisses became deeper as he moved down to her neck, Lettie giggled as he brushed against a ticklish spot. The giggle soon melted into a moan as he thrusted his clothed member against her warmth, all the while nibbling on her neck.

When he moved away, her neck had three small red hickies which only made the petty little shit in him smile.

Lettie stroked his length through his jeans, making him groan. Zeus rested his veiny and long hands on lettie's thigh, his hand going inside her skirt. Just as his hand was about to go higher than her inner thigh, the door to Lettie's room burst open.

The couple froze, with Zeus' hand in lettie's skirt and Lettie's hand right on Zeus' junior. Clothed of course.

There stood Lucius Romano in all his glory. His face was rapidly getting worse after catching his sister and a bastard in an increasingly suggestive position, which clearly indicated, nasty things would have happened had he not intervened.

"SCARLETT ISABELLE ROMANO. YOU GET AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT THIS INSTANT." He yelled as he pulled his gun out, ready to shoot the fucker trying to seduce his sweet and innocent little sister.

That broke them out of their reverie and they jumped apart. Lettie jumped into action, moving in front of Zeus so Lucius wouldn't shoot.

"LUCI CALM DOWN. Please put the gun away." She tried to reason.

"No. You come here and stand next to me first." He beckoned, his face red with anger as his blood boiled.

"How dare you lay your filthy hands on my pure sister" He seethed, pulling Lettie to his chest with one hand while the other held the gun.

Zeus only stared amused and a little embarrassed, but he let his girlfriend handle her brother, as he knew it would only get worse if he intervenes or says something.

"Luci put the fucking gun down I started it." She said through gritted teeth.

"No. He's dying today." He sneered, clicking the safety off.

"LUCIUS STOP" She screamed, looking ready to cry.

Lucius put his gun back, glaring holes into Zeus' back as he turned to go to the bathroom.

"What the heck was that" Lettie glared at him.

"You're not allowed to do all of this Lettie. Just because he's allowed to date you doesn't mean he's allowed to touch you. Actually you know what. You're grounded for a month. You can't see anyone other than me for that one month." Lucius said as he pulled his phone out and called someone.

"Yeah. Get the villa ready. I want everything stocked up meticulously. Especially the things my sister likes. I'll send you a whole list of snacks which must be there in bulk so we don't fall short of them. I'll be there tomorrow with the princess." He spoke and then hung up.

"EXCUSE ME? I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE." she yelled at Lucius as she hit him in the chest.

"You are going with me on a business trip tomorrow. End of discussion, princess. Say your goodbyes and no touching because I'll be right here." He narrowed his eyes at her just as Zeus came out of the bathroom.

Lettie quickly ran up to him. Looking Lucius dead in the eyes, she kissed zeus and made him run out before Lucius could react.