One day after their classes taekook was going to their rooms when Taehyung said.

"Jungkook i wanted to talk to you in private can you spare me sometime."

Jungkook smiled "tae...why are you being so formal ....you just wanted to talk about something...so let's go in my room..it will be empty today coz jin hyung my roommate is going on date with Namjoon hyung."

Taehyung widen his eyes.." you mean...Namjoon hyung and jin hyung..." Jungkook nodded his head.

In jungkook's room.

"So tell me tae...what do you want to talk about."

Taehyung hesitate a little

"Kook you will find it strange but....i believe in this things so... don't think me as a weirdo"

Jungkook chuckled "what do you wanna say....say it clearly tae...i am not understanding."

"Okay....so listen my parents and i believe in astrology...and we have astrologer who predicts our future sometimes and it always came true....umm...so when i was coming here he predicts that i will find love of my life here in this campus and his name will be starts with J and ends with K .....and kook i am sure that he is you because i feel a pull towards you and a strong connection with you...tell me kook do you feel the same."

Jungkook smiled "i don't believe in astrology or numerology but i agree i too. I feel the connection and pull towards you too ....if you want to call it fate...so fate it is...but reality is that tae...that i like you very much and wants to be your boyfriend...and your confession gave me strength to ask you ....kim taehyung will you be my boyfriend ?"

Taehyung nodded his head vigorously. And hugged his boyfriend tightly.

After some months

Taekook's relationship blooms to its core...and they both confessed that there liking convert in love...they are the cutest couple in the campus..you know one could have diabetes to see them...they are that sweet.

It's the time of vacation taekook don't wanted to be separated so they decided half of the vacations to spend in jungkook's hometown and and half of the vacations in Taehyung's hometown. And meet with eachother's parents too.

First both taekook went to meet jungkook's parents. Jungkook's parents were the sweetest. They welcomed and accepted Taehyung as his own child. Their stay at Jungkook's home went too memorable. And Taehyung loved jungkook's parents.

After that they went to meet Taehyung's home. Just like jungkook's parents Taehyung's parents too accept both of their relationship and jungkook's father got very impressed by jungkook's personality and future goals.

One day in Taehyung's home's living room.

" Tae why won't you take jungkook to meet our astrologer he will predict out your married life." Taehyung's mother said.

Taekook both got shy at this comment and Taehyung nodded his head.

Taehyung take jungkook to his astrologer.

"Jungkook he is mr.kang our family astrologer" jungkook bow a little "and mr.kang he is jungkook whom you had predict about....who will be the love of my life."

Mr.kang frowned a little "no he is not ....he is not whom i talk about.."

"What are you saying...Mr Kang he is jungkook his name starts with J and and with K"

"I know what i am saying master kim but he is not that person whom i talk about to you. His name will be start from j and ends with k but it's not jungkook it will be Jongkook now Taehyung's world got shattered

My Oneshot जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें