Chapter 12 - Visits and Family

Realm - The land of second chances (Storybrooke)

Time- 12 years ago

Her heel's clicked on the stone floor as she punched the passcode into the door.

It slammed behind her with a bang, Emma and Killian had asked to come with her but she insisted it was something she needed to face alone. Whatever had happened to Robin her sister was behind it and if she had to bring out the Evil Queen the so be it, she didn't want Emma seeing that.

She reached Zelina's cell and took a breath. The nurse that worked there clicked the lock open and Regina stepped inside.

"Why hello my dear sister how can I help you today?" Zelina turned from her tiny window to face Regina, "Don't suppose you've come to apologise for wrongly imprisoning me, hand me my daughter and let me be on my merry way?"

"No."

"Then what can I do for you?"

"I want to know what you've done with my husband."

"Well Regina I've done a lot of things with your husband after all we did have a child together and-"

"Not that," Regina interrupted taking an irritated step towards her, "I want to know how you've managed to kidnap him and where the hell you've stashed him."

"Robin's missing?" Zelina asked sounding genuinely surprised.

"Don't play dumb with me where is he?"

"I don't know where he is Regina. I didn't take him I was locked up here the whole time remember."

"Fine you didn't take him yourself but you set up whoever did."

Zelina took a step closer to Regina, "How did you know he was missing? Was there a note? A cryptic message? A list of demands?"

"Not exactly, there wasn't much of anything really."

"Well then darling that solves that. I live for the dramatics you really think I would just take him, with no demands whatsoever?"

Regina shifted uncomfortably.

"No dear sister this wasn't me, in fact it sounds more like..." Zelina trailed off holding her head higher, a hint of fear on her face.

"Like who?"

"Where's my daughter?"

"I'll tell you if you cooperate. Like who?"

Zelina sighed, "Her name is Lucinda."

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?"

"Tell me where my daughter is Regina."

"With Belle."

"Belle? Who can't even do magic? No you have to protect her, she'll come for one of them next, it could be her, to punish me, yes that's Lucinda alright, " Zelina started pacing the room pulling on the bars to the window, "I have to protect her, I have to so something."

"ZELINA!" She turned to face Regina, "Who is Lucinda? What does she want with your daughter?"

"She want's power Regina, you and I both know what that can do to people. Babies don't fight back, it's easier to take the power from them."

"What do you mean? You're talking nonsense." Regina turned to leave, but Zelina stopped her in her tracks.

"She steals magic, Regina,"

Regina turned back, "What?"

"Children are the easiest to steal from, and that's not the worst part. Once your magic has been sucked from you, you die, slowly, painfully, and you feel every second of it."