T H E O T H E R

Name
" Sariel Circe-Pitch."

Age
"Too old for this, whatever it is."
29

Species
" I have been deamed an Incubus, though I would say I'm closer to a siren than anything."
(Human)

Personally
"I too wish to know."

S

ensual, confident, and cold hearted.

Sexuality
"Quite honestly I don't know nor care to know"
He falls on the ace spectrum as he feels very little to no romantic attraction to the majority.

Background

"Nose. out.of .my .arse. Thank you.."
S

ariel was born into old money. perfect silver spoon upbringing minus the affection he so dearly craved as a child.

Its to late to get that back, if he was to recive such pure love it would turn his stomach. 

Likes
"Men who don't ask so many pointless questions."
S

ilky, luxurious fabricss and cars. Coffee, modern art and architecture. Worldwide trips, being spoiled and spoiling in return.

dislikes
"This, whatever it is."
H

eart felt gifts (at the beginning.) Being put second. Being expected to do anything other than to gift others with his presence. Not getting his way. Overly sweet individuals.

Perks
As much of an unbothered a*ss he appeares to be he does have a caring heart somwhere in therr

flaws
The caring heart is far far down. Only typically being brought up in overwhelming moments.

Distinct Physical features
His dual colored hair and fog like eyes

What they do for a living
"Born into old money, I dabble in poetry, song, mostly the arts though. And other people's lives apparently."

I

s an heir, however is also a freque
nt show at an art establishment.

Dreams/goals
"None. I have my life all figured out thank you. It's f*cking perfect.'

(Again I will Not rp smutt it will be skipped! Unless I decide otherwise!!)

"How much would I have to pay you to divorce your husband?"

Was somthing you rightfully never dreamed of hearing. But here you stood- sat, coffee in hand coffee he bought- the man who ruined your marriage! As he plopped an beige envelope on the table.

Was the cafe always so slow or did the man rent the place out?

" He's a piece of sh*t that doesn't deserve your love. Here, proof if you can stomach it. I'll pay for your divorce, lawyer if needed, and give you a place to stay until you can recover. Just leave him, because he while hes a bast*Rd...I love him."

Sariel sighed, crossing his legs as he leaned back in his chair and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I won't stop seeing him either way." He stated a bit too honestly.

"I'm just trying to give you the best possible scenario."

Not once did the f**ker utter an apology- !!

You?

2) Sexy, confident, a B*tch with a bite, Sariel were all things that your husband lacked.

How did it start? You didn't know nor care as long as it didnt stop.

Demanding in an enchanting was the man was, a siren drawing you closer to your watery grave... So be it. Leave your lover at shore if it ment to be embrassed by the open sea.

Just one condition,
"No lovey dovey stuff. Not an I love you will be uttered or this will all be over the second you mutter those words. Can you do that for me baby? Please?"

Easy right? Your husband didn't need to know...but what happens when feelings can't be held back anymore?

Looks