☕ C o f f e e ☕

Looks ^^^^ stands at 5'7

name

"Toffee, though Toph is easier."

{Toffee C. Noyer}

age

"Twenty six"

{26}

species

{human]

personally

"whenever I'm not occupied with work I am a slow paced person, If that makes sense."

 Toffee Is nothing short of a workaholic, however he makes it seem effortlessly elegant. Free
time is far and few in-between as he completels the tedious duties that need to be done to successfully run a s coffee shop independently. When  a miracle  is blessed upon him, he chooses to spend it in solitude, enjoying mundane activates, a trip to the grocery, polishing silverware, enjoying a puzzle with a  cup of coffee brewed to perfection.

Family oriented: Toffee cares immensely for his mothers, call him a mommas boy and he'll agree. Not in the manchild way of course.

Kindhearted: instilled into him at a young age is to treat everyone better than how you want to be treated. Toffee values these principles. It doesn't take much to tick him off, however he has a bad habit of bottling up these feelings, letting them over flow all at once.

sexuality

"Pretty sure I am open anyone- in thoery that is, relationships with others out of a professional setting isnt one of my top priorities."

[Gay]

Idealistic Partner

"I put an embarssing amount of detail into this, what can I say? A person who is present, perhaps one or two steps into the future, but won't get caught up with what 'could be' and will enjoy 'what is' with me. A person who will help with my many tasks yet not a workaholic, someone who can know when   break will be needed and pull me away from the hectic activities of- I think I just need to hire more staff to help me run the Cafe heh."

background
"I came from two very loving parents. In fact, I'm keeping this place a float for them as they are currently unable to.. I try my best."

Toffee was adopted by an older lesbian couple at the age of 4. His mother's smothered him with gentle love, life lessons, and a love for coffee.

Homeschooled for a majority of his life by said mom's up until university.

Unfortunately due to their age mixing with underlying health conditions Toph's mothers are very limited with mobility, financial and physical.

Using his mothers' conditions motivation Toffee opened up a small Cafe in their name, Camilla's Café. Toph works himself to the best of his abilities to pay their living and medical bills.

likes
Flowers,
as they remind him of the warm months he would spend helping his moms tidy up around their garden.

Coffee,
Warm homemade coffee after getting drenched in rain was a recurring routine for the family. Admiring his mom explain how the slightest difference can change its flavor completely. Coffee also helps kick start his day.

Puzzles: Toffee is a problem solver, not only that but it is a rewarding way to distress.

Tiny details
Toph is a perfections, he has learned its important to appreciate as well as pay attention to the small things in life.

Slow songs.
Nothing is more  relaxing than  slower, romantic, older songs.

dislikes
Animals:
Toffee is allergic to most animal fur, that and he doesn't have time to worry about another- smaller-  living thing.

Sweets
He owns a Cafe sure but Toffee isn't very fond of sweet food. Having to be around it  souch you just loose the craving.

Clumsy individuals
It simply stresses him out when he was to worry about a hot mess ruining his Cafe.

Mommas boy
Toffee will not tolerate any disrespect towards his mothers' they are his "queens"

perks/
Perfectly (almost) put together, you want a mature perhaps-  emotionally repressed partner who has his life together? That Toffee.

Family oriented
Toffee is a family man, comes first always :) that being said it might take a tooth and a nail to get into his family but once in he's dedicated to your happiness as If it's  his life source.

flaws
Workaholic
Toph will push his limits as he tends to get too caught up In his work. This can and had effected personal relationships.

Goal oriented
To much so, Toffee has cut off a handful of friends who have mocked or slowed progress towards his goal

Emotional wall
Toffee struggles with understanding that he too has needs and that it's okay to confide in others and let loose sometimes.

distinct physical features
Freckles all over his shoulders,arms,thighs and back

what they do for a living

        Owns and runs a Cafe

dreams/ goals
Toffee wants to comfortably take care of his mothers for as long as he can. Running the Cafe in their honor. Outside of that he would love to work with the elderly and or foster kids.

other 
He's my domestic husband oc. Fluff, and slow burn maybe angst

Scenario 1)
(Basically retail but romanticized) (might need to add drama to this scenario if that's what you want)

You needed some extra cash and Toffee needed some extra help. With the holidays and cold weather fastly approaching it was crucial to have an extra set of hands in the Cafe.
With good pay, comforting work inviroment and -handsoms- KIND boss what could go wrong?

S

cenario 2
(Retail rivals) Hallmark Christmas movie type beat

You (work/own) a neighboring (cafe/bakery)  while you have never met the owner of Camilla's Cafe it is common sense for a unspoken rivalry to be in place. With holiday sales coming up its a race for customers attention.

So what happens when a the brunette  has the nerve to ask for a collaborative approach to the holidays?  Will the unspoken, most likely unrecpeecated rivalry crumble? Will a friendly competitor be made?( Will one of you show the other the true meaning of Christmas? )

Scenario 3
(Come up with ur own!)

You can modify Scenarios however you please just let me know before hand!