• 𝐗𝐗𝐕 •

Start from the beginning

I let her tie my wrists and waited for her next move. She placed herself in front of me, opening her long legs wide to reveal her drenched pussy to me. She caressed herself with her pretty fingers, her eyes not once leaving my gaze.

"I want you to cum for me, without me touching you, I want you to watch me, touch myself while I imagine my fingers are your cock, and my hands are yours, and I know you can do it, you still need to cum."

With one hand she was circling her clit and with the other, she was penetrating herself while moaning my name. I looked mesmerised at the little show she was giving me, saying that my dick was hard as a rock was an understatement. I looked at her erect nipples; they were shamelessly poking in my direction. Her eyes went back and forth from my eyes to my throbbing erection. 

"Even if you aren't directly touching me y-you are doing this to m-me Damien" she moved her fingers faster, her gaze finally setting permanently on set on my pulsing cock.

She was truly beautiful, especially when she moaned my name, while she kept touching herself and the fact that she was this wet because of the thought of me was driving me insane.

"I'm w-wet because of you and I'll cum with your dick in my mind, so I want y-you to do the same. I want you to cum for me Damien, just like I'm do-"  

Droplets of pre-cum were oozing down my shaft. She kept moaning my name. It was too much for me, my hard-on was almost painful. Seeing her cum like this, that little tease was driving me crazy. My cum splashed all over my stomach and tights and a wide smile made its way to Elide's face.

Her chest was raising and falling rapidly and when her breaths seemed to become steady once again, she removed slowly her hands from her pussy, too focused on the cum on my body. "Lick it all off me baby" 

With a nod, she crawled in my direction until her face was solely millimetres away from my chest. She placed her tongue on my stomach, cleaning every drop of cum on my skin while looking up at me with her big, pretty eyes. That was enough to make my dick rock hard once again.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to feel her without a stupid rope getting in the way; I wanted to ‌find her nails sinking and scratching the skin of my back. I craved to feel her fingers pulling my hair and her arms wrapping around my body while my hands were rightfully wondering and exploring every inch of her body.

Though she thoughtfully tied the rope, it wasn't hard to free myself. She looked at me wide eyed, probably wondering how I had done that.

 "Who would have known that the self-defence classes I had taken in my late twenties would be useful also in a sexual contest?" I said with a shrug, and she laughed. I couldn't help but do so too. She was too cute.

Without too much effort, I pulled Elide up into my embrace. She was still smiling as I kissed her while she wrapped her slim legs around my waist. My dick was throbbing against her round ass.

"I'm going to put it inside," I said, and she nodded. Lifting her hips, I pushed her pussy down every single inch of my dick until her pretty cunt was basically pressing on my balls, lifting her hips once again I forced her hips down once again and repeated the motion my dick penetrating deep inside of her.

I walked us toward the wardrobe, placing her back against the cold transparent glass that made a shiver run through her. Muffled moans escaped from her lips when I placed mine on hers. I kept pushing inside her. Every thrust was more greedy, more fierce. 

Her breasts were spread across my chest and her arms wrapped tightly around the back of my neck. Little droplets of sweat were wetting our skins, lips enclosed to one another. Our need was wholly consuming us.