- Chapter 25: Over My Dead Body -

- Lake's Pov -

- Lake's Pov -

It's been almost two week's since i woke up and we cursed Bella in that week it has been amazing, i have had time to relax and my baby bump has grown so much. That much i feel like a whale but my mate's tell me every day i am beautiful and carrying our little miracles which makes me feel better. I have also spent time speaking to all the Avenger's who had stayed for a few days before they left to their home, they had some many storys about pop's and Thor it was fun. Half the time during the stories i was laughing so much i ended up crying they did promise to come and visit more before they left. which was nice because  i see them all as family now i don't think i could ever not see them again they are all like my crazy uncles and aunties and let me tell you they are all very funny.

Me, Rosalie and Grandma have been buying loads of baby things either online or in shops, anything i liked Grandma would buy using Tony's card. When he left he gave us the card i did tell him no but he didn't listen he said he wants the babies to have everything and more because they are family which resulted in loads of spending. Rosalie has been going shopping on cloudy days to find some cute stuff she said she wants her nieces or nephews to have nothing but the best from her, i know she is doing it because of how badly our friendship started. Then there is my mates, pop's, Thor, Emmett and grandpa they will not let me see the nursery's yet the only thing they have told me is that the triplets will not share a nursery they will have their own space. Which is thoughtful but i did ask pop's if there was enough space for them to have their own rooms and he just gave me a mischievous smile and i didn't say anything after that knowing when pop's had that smile he is upto no good.

There has only been on thing on my mind for three days and that's why didn't the Cullens come over and try to stop us from punishing Bella. I asked pop's that this morning because it was driving me crazy it turns out when we punished Bella pop's did a spell around the house so that the Cullen's couldn't hear what we were doing. So now we are just waiting to see how long it takes for them to realise we had something to do with Bella's so called disappearance and i have a feeling it will be today that they will finally figure it out.

I am currently sat in the livingroom after my mates surprised me this morning with breakfast in bed. They even ran me a bath with rose petals in there which was very cute and romantic. Grandma is now sat next to me looking on my laptop for more baby things, this time it's furniture for their nursery the only thing we know is the colour of things to buy so it goes with the theme of the nursery's. They won't even tell me what the theme is which made me pout i want to know so bad so i can buy cute little accessories but nope i can't even get pop's or Grandpa to tell me no matter what i try. My mates are the same because they just tell me little things like what colour the furniture has to be to go with the room and what curtains they want anything else they just go out and buy themselves.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door grandma helps me get up then i go to the front door and open it only to come face to face with the Cullen's. They look at me and go wided eyed when they see my baby bump all their faces show shock and disbelief. Esme snapped out her shock and stepped forward making me put my arms around my baby bump and take a step back while whispering for my mates. I know they will hear me and they do hear me because they are instantly by my side. Klaus and Rosalie stand slightly infront of me ready to protect me and the babies while Elijah and Kol stand either side of me. Elijah has his arm around my waist while Kol takes one of my arms of my baby bump and holds my hand giving me some comfort and i knew Emmett is behind me because i could hear his thoughts about how toxic his ex family is.

"What do you want" Klaus asked with a growl

"Where is Bella?" Alice asked trying to sound curious but failed miserably

"She is serving a punishment for her crimes against the princess, you won't see her again. Now what are you doing on my son's property" I hear Grandma say behind me

"We wanted to see if Lake or her mates saw Bella and we also came to apologise for everything we didn't know they would both hurt you" Esme said looking guilty

"Bullshit" Rosalie said crossing her arms

"Rosalie is right you are lieing i smelt the lie coming of you in waves plus Alice can see what people decid oo she would have know what Edward and Bella were going to do. You all sat by and let Edward threaten Emmett and Rosalie to do his and Bella's bidding which made them both fear for loose each other. Finally you guys live next door you heard everything with your vamp hearing so don't come here and say you didn't know anything" I snapped out feeling the familiar feeling of the mist surrounding my hand

"Lake is right we could both smell that lie from a mile away" Pop's said as he cam over and stood next to Rosalie

"You are right we did nothing when we knew everything but we still are terribly sorry" Carlisle said looking guilty just like Esme did and when i look into his eyes i knew instantly what they were trying to do.

"You guys are stupid did you really think that by coming here we would accept your apology and ask for the volturi to let Edward go and to release Bella that will never happen, Never!" I snapped out feeling the rage in me build and build

"We just want them back we will make sure they do no more harm" Alice pleaded

"Over my dead body are you having them back!!" I yelled just as i get pulled into someone's chest

"You do not get to come here and plead for them to be released when they committed a crime and it's up to the volturi Kings to decide when Edward is released but Bella is a different story because she is to be kept prisoner till the end of her life for attacking the princess. That is the final decision now leave my son's property or i will let my granddaughter call Charlie" I hear Grandpa say behind me

"I-I"

"Cut the shit and leave before i call the kings and tell them you will not leave the pregnant princess of Asgard alone maybe they will do us the greatest of pleasure by punishing you all too" Emmett said right behind me making me jump slightly not expecting him to talk

"Fine we will leave" Carlisle said sounding defeated

●●●●●●●●●●●●●