- Chapter 1: Bella is here -

- Lake's Pov -

- Lake's Pov -

I have always known that i am adopted it was this git feeling that told me that the Swan family was not my biological family the feeling stayed with me untill i got the courage to ask dad. When i finally got the nerve to ask dad at the age of 13 he told me the truth straight away confirming i was indeed adopted it didn't hurt being told the truth because i had this feeling my biological parents did want me but they gave me away for a reason. After that i tried to find my birth family with dad's help we looked for years but we both couldn't find anything so i made the hard decision to stop looking and put all my focus back into my school work there was so many times i wanted to start searching again but i couldn't let it ruin my future. All my hard work and focus payed off because i graduated at 15 years old one of the youngest students to do so at Forks then i went to college and got five Phd's by the time i turned 19 years old. Having nothing to focus on was hard so i turned to painting to let my emotions out and it was the best decision i ever made because everytime someone in Forks sees me out and about painting they always ask to buy one or asked for me to paint them something. I also go and help dad out at the police station which i love to do because when i am there i know he is safe but dad doesn't like me being there he always says his baby girl shouldn't be anywhere near criminals because it's dangerous. I have proven him wrong on multiple occasions when helping him take down a couple criminals without getting one scratch i can not say the same for the criminals i have helped get arrested they always seem to come of far worse then i do.

It's always just been me and dad since that horrible day Renèe suddenly left with tiny Bella since that day me and dad had gained a close bond. We would go finishing, hunting, drive around town in the cruiser with the lights and sirens on and he even takes me out on the occasional shopping spree. So when he told me that Bella was coming to move in with us i was happy for him and didn't question it because he has always wanted her to come home and to be honest so have i but there is one thing me and dad are now worried about, Renèe told dad that is Bella is to move in with us we have to tell Bella i am adopted. I know that it's going to break her heart knowing i am not her biological sister i just hope she still loves me and still wants me to be her sister i know dad is the same he is worried that Bella will hate him for not telling her sooner, she will just ignore my existence or she will want to go back to her mother to get away from me.