- Chapter 20: Car Crash -

- Lake's Pov -

- Lake's Pov -

It's been a couple weeks since the volturi left with Edward everyone has been on egg shells waiting for the Cullen's to make a move. Kol, Klaus and Elijah have been taking turns to go on hunts to make sure they are at their best incase the Cullen's or Bella try to harm me. But today i have plans to leave the house i want to go see dad i haven't saw him since i moved in with Pop's and i really need and want to see him. Everyone didn't like that especially my mates they didn't like the thought of me leaving the house alone without one of them and they wanted me to teleport there saying it would be safer then drive but i wanted to drive there, to feel normal for once.

"You are not leaving without one of us!" Klaus hissed out

"I am only going to Charlie's. I will contact pop's telepathically if there is any trouble. Please Klaus just let me do this once then you can follow me around all you want and even make me teleport everywhere" I pleaded while pouting

"Go little one, your cars outside me and Loki will sort this out. Just reach to me telepathically if anything happens and i mean anything" Uncle Thor said walking into the livingroom

I grab my keys and practically run out the front door and jump into my car then drive away as fast as i could incase someone tried to stop me from leaving. I saw Bella's truck outside the Cullen's place and hopefully she didn't see me leave because i do not want her to start anything. When i get to Charlie's we have a nice time drinking coffee and even watched a baseball game, we didn't talk much just like normal. We just sat and enjoyed each others company but after a couple hours i headed back home but when i am halfway home i get this feeling i am being followed so i look in my mirror. Only to see Bella's truck behind me but the thing is she isn't a safe distance behind me she is right behind me suddenly she accelerates and hits my bumper not once but twice. The second time made me loose control just as my car hit a tree i teleport out of the car only to appear next to it on the floor i look over myself seeing that i am definitely injured stupid i should have teleported out sooner. I see Bella's truck park at the side of the road and she gets out that doesn't scare me what does is that i have no idea what she is going to do so i use my power's to get into Pop's mind.

"Pop's trouble. Bella hit my car with her truck and i am hurt" I said in Pop's mind hoping he will hear me

"We are on our way! Are you hurt? Is she still there?" Pop's voice filled my head

"Yes she just parked up and got out hurry! fuck i am definitely injured badly" I said back to him

I saw Bella walk over to me with a metal pole on her hand she has a rage and crazed filled eyes. Everything started to blurry then went black just before it went black i heard pop's telling me to hold on. I couldn't help but whimper into his minding knowing Bella the person who i thought of as a sister is going to beat me with a metal pole even though i am laying on the ground unconscious. I have not done one thing wrong to her but yet here she is doing this to me, she is definitely not my sister anymore.

 I have not done one thing wrong to her but yet here she is doing this to me, she is definitely not my sister anymore

- Klaus's Pov -

I didn't want Lake to leave or even drive after what i heard coming from her body she had to stay here it also didn't help i was worried about her after everything that had happened and what could possibly happen. I wanted her to be here where she will be safe and i could talk to Loki with her to found out how this is possible but now Loki has had to just teleport us to her because Bella hit her car with a truck. When we appear at the side of the road i growl at what i see, Bella is stood over the top of Lake hitting her unconscious body with a bloody metal pole not once stopping she is constantly swinging the pole hitting lake everywhere she can lamd a hit making me stop dead in my track.

"Loki i need to tell you something before we rip Bella apart" I said not taking my eyes of Lake

"Hurry up then" Loki said urgently

"I think Lake is pregnant, i heard multiple heartbeats coming from her before she left. That's why i wanted her to stay home, i don't know how it's possible" I said just as the metal pole connected with Lake's head

Before Loki could even say anything Elijah and Kol vamp speeds infront of Bella, Kol takes the pole of her then Elijah throws her away from Lake. They both let out murderous growls which snaps me out of my frozen state i vamp speed over to a now unconscious Bella and put her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Loki goes over to Lake who he picks up very gently and holds her close to him like he is scared someone will take her from him.

"Teleport her and my brothers back home i will vamp run there" I said urgently

"Okay, we will meet your there" Loki said softly

In a flash of green mist they disappeared from sight making let let out a sigh of relief that my love will be safe and looked after. Thor tells me he is going to get tell Charlie about ehat Bella has just done to Lake then he flys off. I grab Lake's belongings from her wrecked car then vamp speed back to the house making sure to bang Bella's head against a couple trees as i go. I also wanted to get home as quick as possible to see how my love is doing, i will make Bella wish she was in hell after what she has done to my love!. I just hope that if she is pregnant the baby or babies are okay because i swear to lucifer himself if the baby or babies are hurt i will kill Bella myself in the worst way possible!

●●●●●●●●●●●