LeviHan- I'm pregnant...

So- to me Hange has they/them pronouns. If you don't like that I gave them those pronouns you might as well deal with it. Yes Hange is a female in the manga but in the anime they are non-binary. So when I do any ships from Attack on Titan I'm giving Hange they/them pronouns. Anyways- enjoy!

⚠SmUt WaRnInG⚠

Levi pov

I had Hange's hands pinned up above their head thrusting fast into them. 

"F-fuck!~ Ngn~ L-levi, just c-come already!~", Hange moaned and yelled loudly.

"I'm almost there love~", as I thrusted faster and went harder. Hange was a moaning mess under me. I just smirked and kept going faster and faster and even harder. I was at my breaking moment and started slowing down a bit.

"H-Hange, I'm gonna~", I panted.

"Just come damnit!~ Please!~ I need it!~", Hange moaned loudly.

I moved faster and finally came inside Hange. Hange arched their back and moaned really loud. They were panting like crazy. I pulled out of them slowly and they moaned again. I let my grip loose on their hands and they kept panting. I fell on their chest panting as well. 

"Well", I panted out, "that was fun."

"Oh my god, shut up", Hange laughed a bit. 

I buried my face into their chest and fell asleep instantly. 

~A week later~

Third pov

Levi was at a bar with Erwin, Jean, Connie, Ymir, and Eren while Hange was home throwing up in the bathroom. Hange didn't know what was happening to them so they decided to message Mikasa.

Hange pov

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and messaged Mikasa. 

Hange 🧪- Mikasa I need some help

Mikasa ☠- What's up four eyes?

Hange 🧪- Um, I-I kind of need some test..

Mikasa ☠- What kind of test...?

Hange 🧪- Pregnancy test...

Mikasa ☠- *Read at 2:18pm*

Hange 🧪- Mikasa are you okay?

Mikasa ☠- *Read at 2:19pm*

Hange 🧪- Hellooooo

Armin 📚- *made a group chat with Mikasa ☠, Hange 🧪, Christa 👑, Sasha 🥔, & Marco ✨

Armin 📚- Your pregnant?!?!?

Hange 🧪- I-I don't know...

Sasha 🥔- Wait what's happening?

Marco ✨- I think Hange is pregnant

Sasha 🥔- Your pregnant!??

Hange 🧪- I never said that-

Christa 👑- I don't understand what is happening anymore-

Armin 📚- Hange is pregnant!!

Sasha 🥔- Hange is pregnant!!

Armin 📚- Mikasa choked on her water!!! 

Hange 🧪- Can you guys just please bring some test over!?!?

Christa 👑- Of course. 

Hange 🧪- Thank you, now I'm leaving so I can throw up more.

Mikasa ☠- Alright bye-

Christa 👑- Bye, we'll be there soon.

Sasha 🥔- Bye!!!

Marco ✨- See ya!!!

Armin 📚- WE WILL ALL BE THERE SOON!!! BYEEEEE!!!

Oh this should be good. They are all coming. If Levi comes home early he is not gonna be very happy. I kept throwing up in the bathroom some getting on clothes. Could I be pregnant...

~Armin, Mikasa, Christa, Marco, & Sasha all at Hange and Levi's house~

I heard the door open and they all ran upstairs to where the bathroom was. 

"Hange, where are you?!", I heard Armin yell. 

"I'm in the bathroom in me and Levi's room", I yelled back. I heard their running footsteps and they were all standing in the doorway. 

"Here Hange", Christa came and handed Hange the test. 

"Thanks..." as I took them out of her hand. 

"It might be awhile until the results come in maybe an hour but we'll be here until it shows", Sasha said eating a basket of fries. (Yes a different style of potato- also in this Hange and Levi are dating, Erwin and Armin, Jean and Marco, Sasha and Connie, Ymir and Christa, and Mikasa and Eren are both single-)  

"Right.. thanks you guys", I said and shut the door. 

~An hour later~

I was holding the test in my hand and it said positive. I start crying a bit not from sadness but of happiness. Or maybe both... Whatever the case may be Levi is probably gonna be upset or mad or maybe overjoyed. I just don't know what to tell him. The others left 30 minutes after the results came in. I grabbed my phone again and messaged Levi.

Hange 🧪- Levi... can you come home please? I need to tell you something in private.

Levi ⚔- Of course my love, is something wrong?

Hange 🧪- No, I just need to tell you something...

Levi ⚔- Alright, I'll be home soon.

Hange 🧪- Okay...

I put my phone away and cleaned myself up and the bathroom. 

~After Levi got home~

Levi pov

I got out of my car quickly and ran inside and saw Hange sitting on the couch. I ran over to them and sat by them. 

"Hange, are you okay? What happened?" I asked and asked worrying my ass off. 

"Levi, I need to tell you something and I don't know how to say this" Hange looked down at their hands.

"Tell me, everything will be okay. I promise.." as I lifted their face by their chin. Hange had tears in their eyes. 

"Levi, I'm... pregnant..." Hange said.

HAHAHA gonna leave you guys on a cliffhanger. My hands a freezing and I'm watching Attack on Titan and I can't think of what else to write so I'm gonna leave it here! Goodbye my little beans! Wait, no frog beans!!