Ereri- A New Beginning

Eren's pov

I was walking around trying to get Jean off my mind. -That fucking bastard ruined everything... made my life a living hell. AND OF COURSE HE CHEATS ON ME!!!! Been together for 3 years and he finally cheated on me..- I thought as I walked in the rain. My phone kept going off and off. I pulled my phone out and it was Jean messaging me.

~Jean 🐎: Babe pleaseeee come back home! I'm sorry I didn't mean it! I don't even like him. 

~Eren 💀: Leave me alone asshole!!! You cheated on me!! TWICE!!! And it was with Marco too!! Leave. Me. The. FUCK. ALONE!!! (I LOVEEEEE MARCOOO just so you guys like know?- He is so cute and I wish he never died-)

I blocked his number and continued walking in the rain. I made my way to the park and saw a man with jet black hair sitting on a bench. I slowly walked over to him and sat by him. I sat a few inches away from him to make sure I'm not bothering him. He look to be about my age but maybe a few years older than me? (Yes I'm gonna make Levi and Eren close to age because I feel like it-) 

Levi's pov

I was at the park alone when some kid came and sat by me. -Oh great- I thought to myself, -this brat is probably gonna cry about how lonely he is.- But instead he just sat there in silence. He was looking at the ground and holding his hands. I didn't feel like talking to this brat but he looked really upset.

"Hey, you alright...?" I asked. He just kept looking at the ground.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." he said. His voice was a little shaky. He then started crying a bit and got up. "I need to go..."

I grabbed his shirt sleeve and pulled him close to me. -What are you doing Levi?!? You barely know this guy... but he's really cute at the same time. No, stop, you guys just met! Knock it off- I thought to myself.

"Please let go of me... I don't even know you..." he said his voice even more shaky.

"I'm Levi, Levi Ackerman..." I said looking up at the crying man.

"Eren, Eren Yeager..." he said rubbing his eyes with his free hand.

Eren's pov

I went to leave but was grabbed by the man holding my sleeve and then he pulled me close to him. He said is name was Levi and I told him my name. I looked at his face a bit and he was very hot. His stormy grey eyes looked like he only had death on his mind. And his jaw line... oh don't get me started on that. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Levi asked and pulled me down on his lap. My face turned hella red and then he noticed what he did and lightly pushed me off him. His face is as red as mine. "S-sorry..." he stuttered. 

"It-it's okay..." I said and sat down by him. 

"So, why are you out here crying?" Levi asked again.

"Oh... umm" I rubbed the back of my neck, "my boyfriend kind of cheated on me..."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that..." Levi said. 

"It's alright.. we started growing apart from each other anyways..." I said as I rubbed my arms. He must have noticed and wrapped his arms around me. It's freezing outside and he's very warm... how? I nuzzled my face into his chest and started going more red but smiled when I felt him kiss the top of my head lightly. "How come you're here all by yourself?" I finally asked.

He signed, "my roommate is being very, very annoying. Trying to test stuff on me when I tell them no."

"Oh, well that sucks, I'm sorry" I said

"It's nothing, Hange must have calmed down by now and passed out on the couch or their bed" Levi said. "Hey, come home with me, so we can get you into warm clothes."

"Ye-yeah, al-alright" I stuttered and blushed like crazy. Maybe Levi is gonna be the reason I have a new beginning. I may have just met him but I feel like I can trust him.