Chapter 37 - letter to Mommy and Daddy

Start from the beginning

Hady on the other hand came forward and gave me a good morning kiss on my forehead before asking me how was my sleep.

"I had a good sleep, thank you for asking Hady." I told him while father started to get up from our bed.

"Why you're all here?" He asks with grouchy look on his face. And before he could ask again, Rosy told him that they have no classes.

"So don't you have any activities to do? Because I want my daughter's affection all by myself." My eyes widened at my Dad's word.

Like was he serious? but once I caught his eyes, I knew that he's just playing with them because he winks and smile sweetly at me.

"We do actually Dad, but she has school today so even you like to have her solely for yourself, she needs to go to school, right little one?" And I noded my head at Poly's statement. But I have something to tell to Daddy that I know will make him happy.

"But Daddy can you come to my school today?" I asked with my puppy dog eyes. I know he has therapy session today for his leg, but after that he's free, so I think it will be alright for him.

"Ofcourse baby." He replied happily, amusement dancing on his eyes because I asked him and not my brothers but they can come too.

"What about us, princess?" Rosy asked with hint of sadness.

See!

"You can go too Rosy as well as Hady and Poly." I stated before getting out of the room and run quickly to my own to get ready for school.

After Lucy helped me to be ready, Bubba Ares guide me to the car to drop me at my school before he proceeds to his business meeting.

Diony won't come because he has school too but promise something to me once he came back and I am dying to know what it is.

"Take care Artemis. If you need anything, you can ask Mrs. Smith to call Lucas or me alright? I love you." Ares said before giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too Bubba. You take care also." I said before my legs started to walk inside my classroom.

Smile display on my face while looking around but grimaced shortly when I saw Natasha pushed Isabelle who fell on the floor and cackled with laughter, together with other kids.

My blood boils like the water in the kettle when I saw Isabelle's eyes brimmed with tears.

"Hey! Why you're hurting my bestfriend? What did she ever do to you huh?" I pointed to Natasha that looks like a deer caught by headlights. Though I want to snap at her, I chose to ignore her for a while because I need to help my bestfriend first.

"Are you alright, Belle?" I asked softly, trying my best to be calmed because I don't want her to cry, as I know that I will cry too.

But sometimes, things that we don't want to happen—- happens.

as her tears started to flow like a river.

My arms quickly wrapped around her and said that I won't leave her and that everything will be fine.

She sniffs before she nods her head at me.

And when I realized that she's calmed, my eyes seeks the one who have caused all her misery.

"And you Natasha! Cat got your tongue? I asked you  before so answer me, NOW!" my voice got little peachy and never in hundred years that I will talk to someone like this—- or maybe it runs in the family.

"Because she's a peasant, a low life. She didn't belong here, in this prestigious school! Everytime my eyes caught her, I cannot help but feel angry." She answered while throwing daggers at my bestfriend. And at that moment, I swear, instead to feel enrage towards her—- I pitied her.