Stubborn Alchemist

Start from the beginning

Y/n stepped out of the headquarters, letting out sigh of not relief but tiredness.

"I really need a drink after this..." She mumbled to herself.

"Tch I didn't take you for an alcoholic." Riji said casually walking out from behind the wall, covered head to toe with bandages, okay maybe not like a mummy but it might as well be.

"Shouldn't you be resti-"

"Don't boss me around." Riji glared.

An awkward slience envelope them, Riji shuffled in place nervously, she gulped and proceeds to mumbled something that Y/n definitely didn't catch.

"Huh? Sorry I didn't catch that." Y/n said.

"Ugh! You just want me to say that again don't you? What a sadist. Hmph." Riji point an accusing finger at her. While Y/n could only blink inquisitively, she wanted to retort something back about her being a hypocrite but decided against it, as she was not in the mood for a child screaming her ear off.

Seeing Y/n's dumbfounded reaction, made her re-think her accusation, so begrudgingly Riji shoved down her pride to a place where she would never get it back.

"I said I was sorry! Tch." Riji said, or shouted?

"Was that really and apology-"

"Yes it was and just accept it!" She pouted her face as bright as a tomato.

Y/n could only deadpanned, even Klee was much more mature. Actually Klee is much more mature then most people, She thought remembering a certain bard.

"Of what excatly?"

"Ughhhhhh..... How do I say this excatly... Okay, *Ahem* I realized that you were right... And that you were just trying to help me with my family situation and that... Uh I shouldn't have acted so rude against you... Does that explanation satisfy you?"

"Oh, I see. I have to admit I did find it strange that the Shogun haven't arrived yet actually. Thank you Riji." Y/n smiled, putting a hand on the ninja's shoulder.

"Tch, don't get the wrong idea. I just simply don't want to return back home again, that's all." Riji crossed her arms while shrugging off Y/n's hand.

"Still, I'm glad you actually took time to think over what I said, I honestly thought you would just brush it off."

"Hmph, yeah yeah. However, it only a matter of time the All Mighty Shogun arrived." Riji warned.

"Yeah I'm well-aware of that. But unlike last time, I ready to fight for my own case."

"Oh well, don't disappoint me then. I'll be heading off. See ya." Riji waved goodbye while walking away.

"Wait! Riji!" Y/n yelled.

"Thank you for helping us save Klee."
She continued.

"No need to thank me, I simply just returned the favor now we are even. I hate owning people favors you know."

...

"Okay I totally underestimated how hard this could be." Y/n thought staring at Albedo's form hunch forward on his alchemy lab.

Y/n was currently over at his house to check on him since it is her fault Albedo ended up like this. You know just seeing whether he's taking his medication blah blah blah... She knows that Albedo is more than capable to take care of himself but this nagging feeling inside of her just wasn't going away.

Y/n sighed for the million time, She caught him at his desk three times already, and now four times. Everytime he would say he has a lot of things to do.