Finding out you're pregnant with baby #2 part 1

I hate that I have been dividing these up into two parts recently but I just want to give you guys something that isn't rushed. So part two will be up in the next week or so.

Chan:
You had been trying for a while and each time you would take a test it would be negative. Chan was obviously disappointed and it was affecting his work. So you started to take tests when he wasn't home so he wouldn't have to keep seeing them be negative. Everytime he asked if you took a test, you would take another and they kept saying negative.
One day while he was at work, you decided to take one, and finally it was positive.
"So I took another test today" you say
"Oh" he says waiting for you to say it was negative
"And it had two lines" you say
"Wait what" he asks
"I'm pregnant Chris"
"Seriously?" He says "like we are having another baby? And Leah is gonna be a sister?"
"Yes"

"So I took another test today" you say "Oh" he says waiting for you to say it was negative "And it had two lines" you say"Wait what" he asks"I'm pregnant Chris" "Seriously?" He says "like we are having another baby? And Leah is gonna be a sister?"...

Minho:
You have been trying for a while and it turns out negative everytime. Minho always says it's fine and comforts you when a test turns out negative because you get emotional but it really does effect him. And since Minho knows your period schedule he always remembers when you're late, which happens to be right now.
"Babe your a week late for your period" he says
"I really don't want to take another test" you exclaim not wanting to be disappointed again.
"Do you want to take one and then I see it first?"
"Either way I'll find out it's negative so there's no point."
"We may as well get it over with and just take one now" he says
"Fine" you say and get out of bed.
Walking to the bathroom you can already feel the disappointment. Opening the drawer that you keep the tests, you hesitate trying to prepare yourself for the one line. You place it on the counter after doing the steps.
"Babe can I come in?" Minho asks from the other side of the door
"Yeah" you say already starting to cry
He opens the door, and immediately sits on the floor with you.
"Baby, it's not that big of a deal if it's negative" he says "we can keep trying or there are other options we can try. We will get a baby."
"It just hurts" you say in between sobs. The timer goes off and Minho stands up.
"Want me to look?"
"It doesn't matter"
He picks up the test looks at it and sees two lines.
"Babe look at this so I know it's not just me"
You take the test from him and see the lines
"Is that two?" You ask
"It is" he says with a smile on his face "We get our second baby"

Changbin:"Mama?" Daeun comes into the room holding a pregnancy test box "what is this?""That tells mama if she has a baby in her belly" you tell her"Do you?" She asks excitedly "No I don't baby" "Oh" she says while looking at the floor in disappoi...

Changbin:
"Mama?" Daeun comes into the room holding a pregnancy test box "what is this?"
"That tells mama if she has a baby in her belly" you tell her
"Do you?" She asks excitedly
"No I don't baby"
"Oh" she says while looking at the floor in disappointment.
"Daeun" Changbin chimes "it's almost time for bed, why don't you go get your pjs in and mama and I will be up in a minute"
"Okay" she says and walks off
"I'm sorry I should have hid it better" you say
"No, she probably would have still found it" he says "but when was the last time you took a test?"
"A few weeks ago" you reply
"Once we put her to bed, you should take another one" he suggests
"Okay" you say while putting the last of the dishes away "let's go get her to sleep"
Time skip because I don't feel like writing this part
"Where did you put the tests?" You ask as you look through your ensuit drawers.
"Third drawer on the left" he Reply's
"Found it" you say. You close the door and take the test, when the timer goes off you take a quick look "Bin? Come here"
"What does it say?" He asks. You show him the positive sign in the test and an instant smile gets put on his face "I guess you're gonna have to tell Daeun that you lied to her"

 You show him the positive sign in the test and an instant smile gets put on his face "I guess you're gonna have to tell Daeun that you lied to her"

Hyunjin:
You and Hyunjin haven't been trying for that long, so it wasn't as upsetting to see negative test, but it was still upsetting. But the most upsetting part is the twins keep asking when they are gonna get a little sibling. So you have been having to take them whenever the twins are either asleep or with Hyunjin mom.
"My mom is coming to pick up the twins" Hyunjin explains
"Okay" you say getting jaesung a new shirt because he somehow managed to spill something on it without being given anything within 5 minutes of having it on.
"Do we have tests?" He asks quietly incase his mom came in without realizing.
"I think so, if not I will run out and get some" you say
"Okay" he says and kisses your cheek leaving the room to see what Minjun is doing.
"Where are my two favourite boys?" Hyunjins mom says as she enters the house.
"Nanna" the day at the same time.
"I will have them back by 6 and if I keep them any later I'll let you know" she says to you.
"Okay, boys be good for nanna"
"I will mama" Minjun exclaims
"Me too" Jaesung says.
His mother exits the door with the twins in front of her. Hyunjin looks out the window to see when they're gone.
"Okay, wanna take the test now?" He asks
You nod and go to the washroom where you keep the tests. You take one out of the box and follow the instructions.
After waiting the 5 minutes for the results to show, you flip it over to see the two lines.
"Hyunjin!" You say "come here"
"What does it say?" He asks, you show him the tests and he immediately picks you up and kisses you.