Make up (disagreement on children part 2)

Chan:
"Y/n..." chan says from the other side of the locked door "can you please open the door so we can talk about this?"
You hesitantly get out of bed and walk to the door. Once you open it you see Chan with red puffy eyes, signalling that he had been crying
"Are you ready to talk about it?" He asks
You just simple nod your head.
"We can't talk about it if you won't talk" he chuckles
"Are you gonna threaten our marriage again?"
"No," he says "and you know I didn't mean that"
"Then talk" you say
"I know you don't want kids," he says "but can you at least think about it? Because I really want them and I want them with you. But if you don't want them for whatever reason I have to respect that"
"The reason I don't want them is because I don't think I'll be a good mother" you reply honestly
"Y/n... you know you'll be a good mother" he says "I know you'll be a great mother. You were great when we were looking after y/n/n (your nephew/niece name)"
"But that's different" you say "they aren't our kid"
"How about we offer to take y/n/n for a few days?" He says "then you can decide if you want kids or not"
"Okay" you say
"Good" he says Then kisses your lips
"Oh and this" he says taking your wedding ring out of his pocket "stays on, no matter how big of an argument we have"
He slides the ring on finger and kisses your hand.

 You were great when we were looking after y/n/n (your nephew/niece name)""But that's different" you say "they aren't our kid" "How about we offer to take y/n/n for a few days?" He says "then you can decide if you want kids or not""Okay" you say "...

Minho:
You wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of your phone ringing.
"Hello?" You answer without looking at the contact name
"Babe?" You hear Minho on the other side "can you please come home? We need to talk"
"Minho it's 2 in the morning" you exclaim
"I'll come pick you up"
"Can you wait until the morning?"
"Technically it is the morning" he says
"I swear I will actually hang up" you say
"No don't" he says "I'll wait until the morning, I'll pick you up at 8"
"Okay" you reply and hang up
Time skip
"Y/n?" You hear your sister say on the other side of the door "Minho is here, do you want me to send him home"
"No, I'm going back" you say
"Are you sure?" She says "you can stay here longer if you need to"
"No I'll be fine" you say
"Ok then, text me if you need me to pick you up"
"I will"
You exit her house and get in the car.
"Do you want to talk about it now?" He asks
"No let's wait until we get home" you reply
He starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. You don't say a word the whole way home. Minho starts getting a bit frustrated and then pulls into a parking lot.
"What are you doing?" You ask
"I can't wait until we get home" he says "I do want kids, I just didn't know if I was ready"
"Why didn't you just tell me that?" You ask
"I don't know" he says "I think it was just in the heat of the moment"
"We can wait if you aren't ready" you say
"I am ready" he says "after you left I was thinking and I realized I was ready. I want to start trying"
"Then why are we still here" you ask "let's go home and start trying"
Minho smirks and starts driving home, maybe a bit too fast.

 I want to start trying""Then why are we still here" you ask "let's go home and start trying"Minho smirks and starts driving home, maybe a bit too fast