Talking about having another child part 1

Chan:
"So while you were out Leah decided to come into my studio to finish her nap" chan says as he sits on the couch after putting his daughter to sleep
"Awe, did you get a picture?" You ask curling up next to him as he wraps his arm around you.
"No," he says "I was too busy focusing on what she said"
"What did she say?" You ask
"Before she feel asleep she asked for a brother" he says casually.
"I'm sorry what?" You ask sitting up completely straight
"Yeah she came in, told me she had a dream that she had a little brother, then asked me for one" he says
"What did you say?" You ask
"I told her that I would have to talk to you first"
"Well what do you think?" You ask
"It's not my choice" he says "it's your body, you're the one who has to go through with the pregnancy"
"Yeah, but it's not just mine" you say "I can't make a child by myself"
"I mean I want another one but not until you're ready" he said
You lean over and give him a kiss "well I'm ready"
"Then what are we waiting for" He says as he smirks pulling you closer before standing up and picking you up, heading towards your bedroom.

 "I'm sorry what?" You ask sitting up completely straight "Yeah she came in, told me she had a dream that she had a little brother, then asked me for one" he says "What did you say?" You ask"I told her that I would have to talk to you first" "Well...

Minho:
As you pulled in the driveway, you couldn't stop think about what yeongsu said 20 minutes ago. Minho puts the car in park as you unbuckle your seatbelt, you exit the car and go towards the backseat to get Yeongsu out of his car seat. Once he's out he runs to the door only to find it locked, you unlock it as Minho grabs some stuff from the car.
"What do you think about what yeongsu said earlier?" You ask walking towards your husband
"Like about having a sibling?" He asks, you nod "I mean I kinda like the idea but only if you want one"
"How long have you wanted another kid?"
"About two years" he reply's closing the trunk
"Are you serious?" You say "You've wanted one for that long?"
"Yeah" he says walking towards the house with the groceries in hand
"Why didn't you tell me?" You ask
"I didn't know if you were ready" he says walking through the door, you close it behind you
"I've wanted one since yeongsu was 1 and a half" You say
"Well, at least we know now" he says putting some stuff away in the cupboards as you put things in the fridge
"and we can start trying" he says smirking cause ont you to drop some vegetables
"Mama look what you did" yeongsu says walking into the kitchen.

"What do you think about what yeongsu said earlier?" You ask walking towards your husband"Like about having a sibling?" He asks, you nod "I mean I kinda like the idea but only if you want one" "How long have you wanted another kid?" "About two yea...

Changbin:
"I didnt know you came home" you say as your husband walks through your bedroom door.
"Yeah I went to tuck daeun back into bed before I came up" he says walking towards the dresser getting comfier clothes to change into
"She woke up again?" You ask sitting up reaching for the water you had on the nightstand.
"Yeah, she's doing that a lot, maybe we should move her naps back more" he suggests while changing "but she did ask something while I was tucking her in"
"What was it?"
"She asked for a little sibling" he says
"Really?" You say "she asked me earlier"
"What did you say?"
"I told her we would have to talk about it"
"What do you think?" He asks "should we have one?"
"Do you think we are ready?"
"I think we have been ready"
"Then let's have another baby"

"Yeah, she's doing that a lot, maybe we should move her naps back more" he suggests while changing "but she did ask something while I was tucking her in""What was it?""She asked for a little sibling" he says "Really?" You say "she asked me earlier...

Hyunjin:
It's now been 2 weeks since the twins asked for another brother, and you and Hyunjin have lowkey been avoiding the conversation.
"The twins keep asking for a sibling. We can't keep saying we will think about it" Hyunjin says while laying down next to you
"They'll stop asking eventually" you say moving closer to him, making yourself comfortable.
"Maybe we should have another kid" he says wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you close to his chest
"Do you really want one?" You say "we have two boys who just started school, and you want another baby that we are gonna have to spend most of our Time with while still helping the twins with school."
"I know" Hyunjin says "but the twins really want one so they'll most likely help out, or try to, plus we have our families and the boys if we ever need help"
"I know that, but it's gonna be a lot of work, and we won't get to have any time for the two of us" you say looking at him "it's hard enough with two kids, imagine two kids and a baby"
"I think we can do it"
"If you really want to, we can"
"But it's really your choice, you're the one who's gonna be pregnant" he says
"Then let's do it."