First christmas with the baby/babies

A/n: I truly wish that I could do other holidays for other religions/cultures, however I have not been exposed to other holidays enough to make them accurate. If you are uncomfortable with this chapter for any reason, please do not read, i don't want to trigger anyone. I apologize if you do not celebrate Christmas, if you have wrote something like this but with the holiday you celebrate, please promote yourself so others can feel included. And if you would like, please message me and tell me about the holiday you celebrate because I love learning about other religions and cultures so I would be happy to learn.

Chan:
It's 6:00am on December 25th, chan and you were awaken by a cry from 10 month old Leah.
"Should we just stay up now?" Chan asks getting out of bed heading to the door of your bedroom to leave to get Leah.
"Yeah, I'll meet you in the living room" you reply sitting up while rubbing your eyes. Chan leaves the room and goes to Leah's room.
"Merry Christmas princess" he says while picking her up, a smile formed on his face while hearing his daughter giggle. "Let's go see mama"
He walks out to the living room with her in his arms.
"there's my little angel" you say as they enter the room
"Wanna go open gifts, babe?" Chan asks you. You nod and take Leah from chans arms so he can go and turn on all the decorations.
You walk to the couch and sit down on the floor, back against the couch with Leah on your lap, bouncing your leg as she giggles. Chan comes back into the room and Leah started to wiggle around.
"Is she trying to-" chan says "let go of her for a second"
Youturn let go of your daughter and within a few seconds she stands up and take a few steps towards her father before she plops back onto the floor. Chan goes over to her and picks her up cheering for her.
"Well as if this Christmas wasn't special enough"

Minho:
Yeongsu was only 3 months old. And once again, both of your mothers were still all over him.
After opening your eyes, you glance at your phone to see the time. 10:00. Then you realize that Yeongsu hasn't cried in a while.
"Minho" you say
He groans in response
"When was the last time we checked on yeongsu?"
"4 am I think"
"It's been 6 hours why hasn't he cried?"
"Maybe he is just finally sleeping through the night"
"At three months old?" You reply "I'm going to check on him"
You walk to the nursery and see he's not in his crib. you run back to your room to tell Minho, which makes him jump out of bed.
Rushing down the stairs you look towards the living room and see his mother in one of the chairs swaying your son in her arms
"Minho he is down here" you yell "we didn't know you were coming this early"
"It's 10 am sweetheart" his mom says "I just wanted to see my little boy again"
"Well next time, please warn us when you take him. We just nearly had heart attacks because we didn't know where he was" Minho says coming into the room
"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal since im his grandmother"
"Well it is" he says "we are parents and he's only 3 months, we are obviously gonna worry".
"Well it doesn't matter anymore, let's open gifts"
And once again, yeongsu is being spoiled by his overly loving grandmother.

"Well it doesn't matter anymore, let's open gifts" And once again, yeongsu is being spoiled by his overly loving grandmother