As they rode the dragon on a rather bouncy ride Obi-wan dropped his lightsaber and Ember laughed

"I'll be telling Anakin about that !" Obi-wan groaned knowing he would never hear the end of him not hanging onto his lightsaber.

As they raced through the city Ember steered and ducked as Grievous tried to stab them with an energy spear. Obi-wan managed to wrestle the spear from the cyborg and stabbed it into the wheel of his speeder. This sent both the speeder and the dragon flying causing them all to crash down on a landing pad.

The crash knocked Ember out and Obi-wan rushed to his wifes side "Ember!" He reached through the force feeling for both her and the child inside of her, they were okay.

He heard Grievous getting up and turned attacking the large cyborga new strength inside him because he had to keep his wife and child safe.

Ember came too slowly and opened her eyes to find Grievous making his way towards her husband who was hanging off the side of the pad. She pulled her blaster and threw it

"Ben!"

He reached up and the blaster went flying to his hand, he aimed and shot straight into the cyborgs breast plate where his heart sat.

Obi-wan pulled himself up shooting a few more times just be sure, then he made his way towards his wife who was picking herself off the ground.

"So uncivilized" He quipped handing her blaster back,

"What do you know about being civilized you old fool?" Ember threw herself at her husband, both happy for just a moment sure that this while it may not end the war would mean great things.

As they rode Boga back to the rest of their forces Ember suddenly grabbed her head and Obi-wan reached out taking the reins "Ember, whats wrong?"

"I dont know, there's a disturbance... My Master is worried."

Obi-Wan gently rubbed his wifes back "We'll look into it later, for now we need to finish here."

Ember nodded and pushed the feeling back as they approached Commander Cody and Obi-wan called out to him

"Commander, contact your troops. Tell them to move to the higher levels."

"Very good, sir." Cody called, then went to walk away but stopped "Oh, by the way, I think you'll be needing this."

He passed his General his fallen lightsaber making Ember laugh a little bit as Obi-wan smiled "Thank you, Cody, Now let's get a move on. We've got a battle to win here."

"Yes, sir!"

_________________________________________________

Ember felt something wrong and turned her head looking to the clones, Cody was staring at them for just a second before he gave an order. Ember jerked the reins just as the clones open fired she felt more then saw her husband pain as they fell, they landed in a pool far below.

Throughout the galaxy jedi fell beneath the guns of their former comrades, only the Bad Batch and their General managed to escape running far and fast.

At the Jedi temple Qui-Gon felt the pain of the jedis and began helping to gather the younglings he stopped when he saw the youngling known as Grogu was missing.

"Uncle Damian! I cant find Grogu!" Damian looked back from where he was fighting "Take the rest and run, Grogu is fine!"

Qui-Gon nodded and rushed the younglings to the council room, the inner most sanctuary in the temple. From there he reached through the force trying to get help, his mother was unconscious his father was trying to make sure she was okay. His Master