Chapter 5

Waking up to two little kids wrapped around her middle and with Amelia's back pressed to her back while Zola was in front of the sleeping brunette was definitely something. Now this was an excellent jigsaw puzzle. She chuckled at the mess they were in the bed and wondered when exactly Zola, Bailey, and Amelia had snuck in. She had brought Ellis over because after Bailey's teasing she didn't want to sleep alone.

"Mmm." She heard Amelia groan and chuckled again.

"Morning."

"Mhmm."

"Still not a morning person?"

"Mmm."

"I'll take that as a no." She chuckled, watching the kids begin to stir and Scout jump in his crib while he held himself up. "Scout is a morning person."

"Hmph."

"I think it's time to wake up." She sat up, nudging the brunette who groaned once more.

"Five minutes, Addie."

"The kids have school."

"Can you take them?"

"Yes. But you still have to wake up."

"Tsk. Fine."

"Fine." She mimicked, mocking her sleepy sister.

"Addie."

"Yeah , yeah. Now..."

"No, don't."

"MORNING EVERYONE!"

***

Addison stood at the entrance checking backpacks and lunch bags making sure the kids were all set before she took them to school. Once satisfied she opened the door grabbing the keys from Amelia.

"Alright guys, let's go before you're all late."

Soon all three kids were next to her and Amelia came over to say goodbye with Scout on her hip. Addison smiled as Ellis took her hand and she leaned down to kiss her forehead. Bailey seemed jealous and took her other hand so again she smiled and leaned down for a kiss on his forehead. The moment he got it he was out the door with a bright smile making his way to the car. She chuckled and then threw a glance at Zola, who was pressing her lips together and averting her eyes.

"Psst." She walked closer and smiled at her, lifting her chin before leaning down for another forehead kiss. "You get one too."

Zola smiled brightly and went back towards Amelia to give her and Scout a kiss before heading out.

"See you in a bit." Amelia said to her and she nodded, sending her a wink.

"See ya."

***

The drive to the kids' school was rather short but filled with singing and giggles. She parked in front in order to let the two older ones get out in time for their class.

"Alrighty. Zozo, Bailey, here's your stop. Your Aunt will be picking you up in the afternoon." She announced to the two.

"Will you come back?" Bailey asked with sad eyes.

"Maybe sometime soon & I'll bring Henry."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay longer?" Zola asked, biting her bottom lip.

"I live in LA. Plus I'm not sure if I can come back and live here."

"Why?"

"Just complicated grown up stuff." She said, smiling as brightly as she could.