Part 32 - Mommy bear...

Start from the beginning

The driver bowed respectfully and returned to the car. He sent the sauna location information to Mr Kim and stayed here for the rest of the night to assure their protection. Inside the sauna, Granny WeiWei gave them a warm welcome.

In the house, Mr Kim waited for his two troublemaker sons to come back.

Mr Kim: Yah... you two... what fuss did you create at Yejin's cafe?

Yoongi: Nothing... that's your wife who threw us out like we were some loan swindlers.

Namjoon: That's right, she yelled at us like an old lady... is she in her... you know... when women become weird... every months...

Mr Kim's reaction was not what the brothers expected. That Mafia Boss blushed and became shy instead of yelling at their stupid comments.

 That Mafia Boss blushed and became shy instead of yelling at their stupid comments

Mr Kim: ... not exactly... anyway, what happened with the two of you? Explain yourselves!

Namjoon: That stupid kid is hiding the things that are going on at school. Between that jerk of trainee teacher and that punk who follows her everywhere, I don't know what piss me off the most! Oh, Yes, I know, that stupid girl who ran away and avoids me!

Mr Kim found funny to see Namjoon, the impassive guy, so emotional.

Mr Kim: What the issue with her teacher?

Namjoon: He is a trainee teacher and clearly, he has something against Y/N. He punished her because of that other kid but the punishment was not appropriate at all. She kept this for her, and we found out by hazard. Today, she called me for help about that extra work, but I didn't give her the help she was waiting for. 

Mr Kim: You didn't reprimand her, I hope!

Namjoon: No... not really but she dumped me and left without a word, and now she tries to hide from us!

 not really but she dumped me and left without a word, and now she tries to hide from us!

Yoongi: Everything is the fault of that punk... you should have strangled him for real...

Mr Kim: Guys, you are grown men, you can't kill a 14 years old kid like it is nothing.