17- Unlocking Powers

Start from the beginning

"Boboiboy make something like a small wind tornado or sphere, anything but don't attack alright?" Ochobot lightly commanded, making the wind element nod.

"Alright! Wind sphere!" Wind summoned a wind sphere on the palm of his hand before looking towards Ochobot, waiting for the next step for him to do. "Okay good, now Y/n. I want you to touch that sphere" The said girl snapped her head towards the Power Sphere in a panick way, like Ochobot was crazy. "What!?!" She shrieked.

"Just do it Y/n, it's gonna be okay" Tok Aba reassured, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Hopefully you won't get blown away" Gopal shrugged before letting out a pain yelp when he felt his arm got electricuted, looking towards Y/n— seeing her giving him a glare while holding a purple lightning bolt, causing Gopal to nervously laugh.

"Ha! That's what you get!" Ying lightly chuckled as the molecular manipulator looked at her annoyed.

"Well she manage to summon a lightning bolt like Boboiboy" Ochobot stated while examining the purple lightning bolt, Wind walked closer towards the telekinesis manipulator— looking at the lightning bolt in awe. "Wow! It's more cooler than Thunderstorm!"

Y/n just sighed before making her lightning bolt disappear, looking between the wind sphere and the wind element. "You sure about this Ochobot?" The telekinesis manipulator looked at the said Power Sphere worriedly. "It's gonna be fine Y/n, i promise i won't let you get blown away" Wind promised, giving the girl an encourage smile.

The telekinesis manipulator let out a sigh before slowly extending her hand towards the wind sphere with everyone watching intensely. Once Y/n's skin came contact with the wind sphere, it suddenly let out a gush of wind causing everyone to get blown away by the sudden wind impact that the wind sphere let out including the wind element himself.

"Promise not to get blown away huh?" Gopal sarcastically said before noticing the wind element was beside him— also groaning. "Huh? B-Boboiboy? Wait then who-" Everyone's eyes immediately went towards the telekinesis manipulator who was still standing, holding the wind sphere in pure shock and confusion.

"So it did work!" Ochobot exclaimed before quickly flying towards Y/n, seeing her holding the now sky blue mixed with white sphere. "It really did work!"

The wind element quickly went towards Y/n, staring at his once pure blue sphere in awe. "Wow! That looks so cool!" Everyone started to circle around the girl once more, seeing her appearance changed again. The ends of her hair were now sky blue and her eyes were also sky blue color.

"So you do have elemental powers!" Ying confirmed before looking at Y/n's forehead, seeing the symbol was different. "Hey! Y/n's symbol changed again!" Ying announced, making everyone looked at the telekinesis manipulator's forehead and it was indeed true— the once purple lightning bolt symbol was replaced with a sky blue wind symbol and was also glowing.

The sight of this made Wind grin before grabbing the girl's hand and pulled her out of the house while Y/n protest. "H-Hey!"

"Come on! Let's see what your powers can do!" Wind exclaimed once they were out of the house with the others following behind, wanting to see where this is going.

"E-Eh? But... I don't even know about this... Wind power thing" Y/n explained while fiddling her fingers— she was a bit nervous at this while staring at the ends of her hair but the Wind just ignored her statement.

"Okay! So do you feel some kind of emotions?" The wind element asked, circling around the girl while examining her up and down. "Dey, what is he? A teacher?" Gopal sarcastically asked while gesturing towards Wind causing everyone to shush at him.