⭐⭐|¦_The Battle Of The Labyrinth_¦|⭐⭐

Start from the beginning

"Wildvine?" I cried out, confused.

"What? Why did I turn into Wildvine? I never even turned on the Omnitrix." I asked.

Pan answered "Young one, even though the future endeavors will be superior, but nature will always be the strongest, and surpass them all."

He then turned to Grover "Grover Underwood, you have always believed in me, and you have succeeded in finding me. Alas, I am fading. Therefore I have a job for you, should you accept."

"W-what? You're fading? But-but I just found you! I have to inform the Cloven Elders!" Grover said in a panicky voice.

"Alas Grover, I cannot do that. You have to carry my legacy, and preserve the nature. Are you up to the job?" Pan asked.

"Yea- I mean yes." Grover replied.

"Good." he then turned to us. "Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase. Preserving the nature is a great deed. Rachel Dare." he turned his head towards her. "I do not blame you for your father. Be yourself. Nico Di Angelo." he turned to Nico. "A time will come when you, an outcast will prove your might. Benjamin Tennyson." he turned to me. "A time will come when you have to link. You cannot evade your destiny forever."

"What...?" I asked confused.

It suddenly dawned to me what I had to do. Pan continued "My name originally means to rust. Grover, please save the nature. It is my heartfelt request to you. Demigods, go straight to the camp, Lucas Castellan will be attacking soon."

And he disintegrated into silver light, entering the mouth of Grover, Annabeth, Percy, Rachel, Nico, Tyson and me, most of it going to Grover.

"We have to exit the Labyrinth! Rachel, can you find it?" Percy asked hurriedly.

"Sure, just wait a sec." Rachel said, gesturing her hand for us to follow.

Within a minute, we were out in a field. Percy shook her hand "Thanks, we owe you. We would have never done the quest without you."

"It's not a problem." she said, pushing her hair back. "Just defeat the bad guys and save the world."

Percy whistled. I raised an eyebrow. He huffed at me "Not everyone can fly like you, y'know."

I grinned cheekily at him, dialling my watch. "Jetray!" while 3 pegasus came flying towards them.

***

"Oh god, we have to find Chiron right now!" Percy said, hurrying towards the Big house.

"Chiron! Luke is going to attack soon! We have to defend the camp!" Percy said.

Chiron immediately straightened up, and now he looked very much older. He blew his horn. "Campers! The camp will be under attack! Gather the Demigods!"

I dialled my watch again "Fourarms!"