⭐⭐|¦_The Battle Of The Labyrinth_¦|⭐⭐

Start from the beginning

Both of the said person had a red face now. "Ben!"

"Hey, what's this?" Rachel suddenly stopped and bent down to pick a rasta cap.

Percy gasped loudly "That's Grover's cap! He must be near!"

"Omnitrix, search for any heat signals, and pinpoint their location." I commanded.

*Searching
.
.
.
2 individual heat signature found!
Follow the directions*

I sighed "Follow me. It must be Grover and Tyson, right Percy?"

"Yeah..." he muttered.

I followed the the directions, with the help of miniature sun showing the way. Finally we got to the bottom of a slope and found ourselves in a large cave with huge stalagmite columns.

Through the center of the room ran an underground river, and Tyson was sitting by the banks, cradling Grover in his lap. Grover's eyes were closed. He wasn't moving.

"Tyson!" Percy yelled. "Are you two alright?"

"Percy! Come quick!" Tyson yelled. He had a worried look in his single eye.

"What happened? Why is Grover unconscious?" I asked, hurriedly checking the surroundings for any hostility.

"There were snake women, large dogs and bad men. Then, Goat-boy got excited and ran here and hit his head."

"Oh. Percy can you wake him up?"I asked.

He nodded. "Grover, wake up. We're here. We'll find, well, Pam after you do."

Grover just produced a sound "Mmmmm...."

Then Percy took a deep breath "FOOOOOD!!!"

"Mamma Mia!" Grover got up suddenly. "Where's enchiladas? Where is it?"

I sniggered, and then everyone fell down laughing at Grover's predicament.

Grover looked a bit sheepish when he looked at us. He got up. "I can feel it." he muttered. "Suppressed, pure, and..."

"And dying." Nico added from the side quietly.

Then Grover got panicky "We have to go right now guys! He's here somewhere."

I sighed "Alright, lead on."

Grover started walking, with Percy at his back. Tyson was fascinated by the miniature sun and said "Pretty sun!"

Rachel and Annabeth finally seemed to have forget their enmity, for now at least.

The cave thinned out, and I noticed that thin branches seemed to be protruding out.

"Omnitrix, check for any life activity." I ordered.

It stayed silent.

"Omnitrix? Uhh... Omnitrix? Respond to Ben 10k." I tried again.

*Omnitrix is unable to carry out the orders. Please until it is resolved*

What!? What the hell happened to it? The train of thoughts stopped when I saw a huge clearing, with lush forests, and a man (?) sitting with a Dodo (?).

The man had 2 great horns protruding out of his head.

"G-great Lord Pan! It is an honour to meet you!" Grover squeaked, bowing down.

Lord Pan? Wait, why wasn't Omnitrix answering?

Omnitrix glowed unnaturally green, and with a burst of light, I transformed.