katopris

piper couldn't sleep, it was around four in the morning.she kept thinking about her dagger, when she had been on the quest for saving hera she looked at her dagger and she saw visions to help her. 

her dagger was called katopris, meaning looking-glass or mirror. it was the legendary dagger that Helen of troy used.

piper took her dagger and looked in it.

she saw a brown haired girl, a blond boy with dark green eyes, a black haired boy with golden eyes like Jace's and a boy who had lavender eyes fighting a monster.

but their clothing was from the early 1900s and they wore gowns and waistcoats. 

It didn't make sense. were they supposed to travel to the past ?

just then, thunder sounded outside and she saw a bright flash of purple light. what was going on? 

she walked outside and saw a Shadowhunter she'd never seen with two little boys walking down the hill. one of the boys had blue skin.

the boys were crying and she saw Alec and magnus run outside, then Chiron ran out of the big house. she saw the child with blue skin faint in the arms of the Shadowhunter who was carrying him. 

by now it was raining heavily and piper was running towards them

" WE NEED TO GET HIM TO THE INFIRMARY." screamed Chiron even though he was barely audible.

magnus nodded and handed the children to Chiron who made them sit on his back and galloped to the infirmary. piper reached magnus and Alec and asked them what was going on.

"HE'S GOT WARLOCK FEVER. I NEED MY SUPPLIES TO FORM THE CURE. WE'RE GONNA PORTAL TO OUR HOUSE BUT TILL THEN TELL CHIRON TO USE SAGE AND PEONY PASTE WITH A COLD COMPRESS TO STABILISE HIM." magnus told her and made a swirly thing like from doctor strange.

piper ran to the infirmary and relayed the information to Chiron who had already done so.

"how did you know to do this?" she asked the centaur.

" Please child, I've been in medicine for millennia. I think I know how to stabilise a child with warlock fever. I need some supplies though." 

"Magnus said he went to fetch them."

"till then can you please pass me the paste over there."

"sure. oh god that smells bad." she said, trying not to gag.

"deal with it. If you didn't like the smell of that, I suggest you leave the room now cause its only going to get worse."

"okay." she replied before closing the door.

Celia saw the outline of the dr strange portal appear near the door so she assumed they were in there.

she was awake and there was no way she could go back to sleep now so she walked to the beach.

"hey dad." she said in an unimpressed tone.

"nothing ? seriously?"

"heyyy, I'm talking to you." she said, throwing a rock at the waves.

"fine. you can rot in hell for all I care."

"now that's no way to talk to your deadbeat dad." said a tan guy with green eyes, wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of khakis.

"why?" she asked

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CLAIM ME? IT WOULDVE BEEN BETTER IF I DIDN'T KNOW. I COULDVE GONE BACK TO MY OLD LIFE. I WOULD NEVER HAVE TO BE INVOLVED IN THIS. STUPID PROPHECIES AND QUESTS AND PEOPLE DYING BECAUSE OF THEM." no, she thought to herself, she wasn't going to break down in front of him. 

"calm down Celia, I didn't leave on purpose, your mother said that if I didn't stay away she would expose the presence of the Olympians to the clave."

"why now ? why come in contact with me now instead of years ago. if you had explained this to me I wouldn't have told mother."

"I loved your mother, I didn't want to lie to her."

"Loved." she scoffs." funny word isn't it. it barely means anything to you immortals. for example, getting another woman pregnant 2 months later."

" let me explain."

"no. nooooooo. NEVER and I mean NEVER EVER contact me again."

"Celia." she heard someone shout from the beach." Is that you ?" her half brother asked.

she looked back to where posiedon was standing just to see that he'd disappeared.

"Percy?" she called back.

Percy ran over to her. " hey. we're doing Simon and the kids's claiming tonight at the campfire. also what's your favoured weapon? if you don't have one we can go to the weapons shed and get you one."

" I don't have a signature weapon. I'm good at all weapons but I usually like swords and whips the best." 

" I think we can find you something." Percy said, smiling like a maniac at the idea of going to the weapons shed.

they walked past the beach and zephyros creek. Celia asked if they could climb the lava rock climbing wall after breakfast and Percy said that they could but she wouldn't be able to break his record of climbing it fastest.

she decided to take that challenge but only after she got some food in her stomach.

they'd finally reached the weapons shed and when Celia walked in she was amazed.

"whoa." she said looking like a kid at a candy store.

"Okay so this is a bracelet thingy that if twisted to the left turns into a whip. we don't know what its made of so no one ever uses it. we can tell that it has imperial gold and celestial bronze mixed with this translucent white stuff to make a marble-ish pattern. if turned to the right it turns into a double sided sword with one side celestial bronze and imperial gold and the other side the translucent white stuff."

"It's called adamas. its a Shadowhunter substance that we use to make our weapons and steles to use runes."

a conch sounded to signal breakfast. 

to be continued...

yeah yeah I haven't updated in a WHILE but I have a good reason and this is what I got. vote, comment and thanks for reading.

WAKANDA FOREVER