"Yup and so much more, come on" I help him stand up and we quickly walk out the cell and I mumble a quick spell to hide us 'invisique' I get him out the door and he flinches from the light. We head outside rather fast, and I sit him in the backseat of our car there's candy and snacks in there so I get him to try them, guessing that he's been in that basement for quite some time.

I send a text to Vincenzo telling him I'm ready to go I know it's rude not going back but the tour was over anyway, and this is more important. Who do they think they are experimenting on vampires, Vincenzo enters the driver's seat and doesn't even question that I brought someone with me, he's used to this. I always bring hurt animals into the home until they were healed.

We've been talking the whole care ride getting to know each other I told him I was a witch and a werewolf and to say he was shocked is an understatement. I felt as if we've known each other my whole life that's how much we connected, we reached home in no time time flies when your having fun right.

We reached home and it was late and I realized I haven't texted any of my friends so I go to the group chat to see how everyone's day was.

~~~~ CREATURES ~~~~

Damon: Seriously. Creatures?

Henry: Yup, it suits us don't you think.

Caroline: I think it does I mean were not all vampires, so it makes sense.

Damon: Of course you will think so blondie.

Damon: How was your tour kid, anything exiting happened.

Henry: Yea I made a new friend I brought him home with me.

Jeremy: What was he a stray.

Matt: Lol 

Caroline: That was rude (dying on the inside) 

Henry: It's fine he kind of was but he's really nice, now enough about me how was your guy's day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got bored with that =_= anyway they tell him about their day, (Damon killing Mason, Jenna stabbing herself, and what happened to Stefan in the well) they know he's a witch and a werewolf. Tyler and Elena aren't in this group chat.

"So how do you like your room" I asked worrying he wont like it

"it's amazing, I think this might be the biggest room I've been in" he said amazed

"I'm glad you like it, I have some friends I want you to meet tomorrow (masquerade episode)" I said hoping they will all get along.

"Are they vampires?"

"Some of them, the others are human" I smiled

"The vampires are Caroline, Damon, and Stefan the humans are Jeremy, Tyler and Matt" 

I see him freeze once I get to Damon's name, I wonder if they know each other.

~~~~ Enzo's P.O.V ~~~~

I feel like the luckiest person in the world to be saved by this... Angel. He saved me when I lost all hope ages ago since... well it doesn't matter anymore I will dept my life to this little boy, even if he doesn't want me to. Weve been talking about our lives and connecting, and I never felt something like this in my heart. I feel protective over him already and I've only known him for a few hours, he's on the phone texting (as he called it) and laughing and I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy but also happiness that he's happy, (emotions can be so confusing now a days). He looks at me with hopeful eyes, but I can tell he's a little nervous then he asks me if I will be willing to meet his friends. 'I don't really have the best experience with people but for him I'll do anything' after I ask if their vampires because I highly doubt their human, turns out its both with a werewolf I thought they were myths, well until Henry that is. He then proceeds to tell me their names really exited just listing them off on their fingers but once he said Damon... I cant help but think of Damon Salvator, I have to be sure so I ask him.

"Wait Damon as in Damon Salvator?" hoping it wasn't him, but I should know with my luck it would be.

"Yea do you know him?" 

"Yea, he was in Augustine with me, we made a plan to escape with each other when he left me and turned off his humanity" I said face blank of any emotions

"O-oh" he said cheer draining from his face, I cant believe I'm going to  do this.

"But... I can look past it seeing as I'm out now and... I can see if I can forgive him" hoping to make him happy again, he was.

It was already late, so we decided to call it a night, once my head hit the pillow, I was out instantly this has got to be the softest most combatable bed I've ever laid on. This is also my first night without nightmares, thanks to Henry.

Next episode Henry and Alaric will meet, he will be a father figure for him, Damon and Enzo talk, and they also continue their plan to kill Katherine, but how will Henry feel when he meets her? How will she feel about him? Will Henry help them with their plan? How will things change... 

Word count: 1531

NONE of these photos and gifs belong to me, credits to OWNERS

The ONLY character I own is Henry James

I know I take a while to upload, I'm really lazy

TVD does NOT belong to me