28

Jisoo's POV

"She can't leave me!"I shouted.I was crying helplessly,Irene..Irene was the only one who's there for me when I needed help the most.Soojoo was never there."I love you.."But I know it will never be heard by her.I spend the whole day alone,I have no strength to go to work.I didn't eat,I bought some beers and just drink it.I don't care anymore.I lost the only person who cared for me the most.Fucking hell.Stupid Jisoo!Fuck it!

"I miss you..come back."I whispered as I cried.For the second time I was shattered..and helpless again.But then I realized,nothing will happened if I just sit here,not doing anything.I should find her.Oh maybe I'll book ticket to go back to Seoul and try to find her.I booked ticket for tomorrow,I need to get down my high.I will find you,Irene.

At 9 am a ride a plane to go home,then I came in Seoul by 10 pm.Its a thirteen hour long flight,but I didn't care.I don't wanna be careless and commit the same mistake again like before.I ride a taxi to go home,I came there by 11 pm.I went inside,even the guards were clueless that I suddenly came home.I was surprised to see dad drinking his tea at the couch at this time.

"Jisoo?Why did you suddenly came home?"He asked confusedly."And where's Irene?"

"It's a long story,dad.I'll explain it soon."I went upstairs and got my keys,then I walked down to the parking lot,to drive to Irene's previous dorm.Maybe Nayeon or Sunmi knows something.I drive there,I came by 11:30,I waited outside for a while and soon around 12 am they finally came.

"Jisoo?What are you doing here?"Nayeon asked.I stood up.

"Did Irene came over here?"

"No she didn't."Sunmi said.

"Do you perhaps know Irene's province?Maybe somewhere where she went."

"She's a mystery,Jisoo.We have no idea about her whereabouts."Nayeon said.

"Did you two fight?"Sunmi asked.

"Its a long story."I went downstairs to the car back again,my vision blurred,I had a empty stomach and I'm very tired."Oh shit shit!"I screamed as I drove to the left,hitting the car on a post.

I opened my eyes,I found my father standing next to my bed.

"Jisoo finally you're awake.Its a good thing you opened the safety bag,it's not really that big damage.What happened?"Her father asked.

"I..I lost her.I was too stupid,dad.I lost her."Tears fell from my eyes,he hugged me.

"It's okay,Jisoo.We can fix everything,alright?It's never too late."

It's been a week since I got into the accident.I still don't find any motivation to eat,to work.So dad let me rest.He opened my room's door.

"Jisoo,I need to leave,I am meeting a friend.I figured it out that you could come with me.Your Uncle Bae wants to see you since he've been overseas for years and when he came back,you left.So this is the perfect timing."

"I don't want to go,dad."I said.

"C'mon please?Jisoo you can't always lock yourself up.Come get yourself some fresh air."He ended up convincing me.I went out,I went with him at the restaurant where we will meet Uncle Bae.We waited for them for few minutes,I was focusing on my phone since I was so bored.

"Bae there you are!"My dad said,I look up and found Mr.Bae.

"Hi!Long time no see!This must be Jisoo.Your little girl before?"He asked.I offered my hand for a handshake.

"Kim Jisoo,sir."

"Oh c'mon call me Uncle.My daughter's coming over,she just took so long at the restroom.Oh wait she's there.Joohyun come over here!"He said,waving his hand.I looked at her direction,our eyes met.I was surprised.Really,really surprised.

"Irene?"