16

Jisoo was brought at the hospital in no time,Irene waited together with Jisoo's father.

"I-I'm so sorry dad it's all my fault."Irene said.

"What?"

"I..I used to work in a bar and my boss can't let go of me because I gave his bar a big income.Now Jisoo is suffering because of me."Irene said.Mr.Kim held her hand.

"Irene,it's not your fault,okay?I know that you're not responsible on any of this.Jisoo just wanted to protect you and your child.Jisoo will be fine,don't worry.Alright?"Irene just nodded,soon the doctor walked towards them.

"Ms.Kim got few minor fractures,thankfully she didn't get any major injuries.But she still need to stay at the hospital,so she'll be under our observation.If everything's good for the next 48 hours,we will discharge her."The doctor explained.

"Okay thank you."They went to Jisoo's room and Jisoo's already awake.

"Jisoo!"Irene immediately hugged her tight.

"A-Ahh be careful it hurts.."She said.

"Oh sorry."Irene said,immediately standing up straight as she broke the hug.

"You alright?Didn't they hurt you?"Jisoo asked worriedly.

"I'm fine,Jisoo.You don't have to worry about me.Look at you,you're the one who got damaged."Irene said.

"I'll be fine as long as your in good condition."Jisoo said.Irene sat next to her.

"Thank you for protecting me."

"It's my duty."Jisoo said.Her phone rang,she got it from the desk and answered the call."Hello?"

"Hey Jisoo,our boss's waiting for you.Where are you?"It's Lisa.

"Oh yeah I'm really sorry I..I got into an accident and I'm currently at the hospital right now."

"I'll fix it if it's about your work."Her dad said.

"Okay.Dad's coming there Lisa."

"Ohh..you're okay now?"

"Yup."

"Cool.I'll hold out boss for a while so we can wait for your father."

"Okay thank you."She turned the call off.

"Okay I'll go now,Irene will stay here so someone can watch over you."

"I'll be fine,dad.Take her home she must rest."Jisoo said.

"No,no.I won't be able to rest if I know that you're alone here so I'm staying."Irene said.Jisoo smiled.

"Okay,if you insists."

"Okay I'll leave now,love birds."Her dad said as he left.

"Dad!"Her father just laughed,then he left.He texted Irene secretly,to get the bar's address.First he went to Jisoo's previous company where she works,to settle Jisoo's resigning.He walked in and he was welcomed by Lisa.

"Hello sir I'm Kim Soohyun, Jisoo's father.Jisoo isn't in good condition so I'm the one settling her resigning.I know this is sudden,but she have reasons."He explained.

"It's okay,Mr.Kim.Lets just settle this here."After settling some documents,it's all good.

"Thank you,sir."

"Thank you too.Tell her to visit me,I'll miss that punk."

"Will do."He left and he went at the bar,it's not yet open."I want to talk to the head,I'm a VIP."He said,he knows that the word he spoke will work.He showed his black card."Is this enough proof?"

"Okay,sir."He was led to the office of the head,then he walked in.The guy looked at him then he grinned.Mr.Kim was pretty surprise to see this guy here.

"Mr.Kim.Nice to see you here."