12

"Oh my gosh jisoo your nose is bleeding!"Irene shouted in panic,Jisoo touched her nose and when she looked at her hand,it's wet with blood.

"I'll be fine."Jisoo said."Wait you might catch a cold."Jisoo removed her coat and out it on Irene.She rang the doorbell and the gate opened.

"Miss Jisoo?!"The guard can't believe that after four years,Jisoo decided to come back.

"Can we come in?"Jisoo said.

"Of course,ma'am."They walked in,it's big and luxurious mansion,they sat at the couch.The head maid was surprised to see Jisoo too.

"Jisoo!"

"Hello,halmeoni."Jisoo greeted then they hugged.This was the woman who took care of Jisoo when she's younger ever since her mom died.

"I'll call your dad wait here."They waited at the living room and soon enough,her father came.

"It's already midnight what brings you here?"Her dad asked.

"We just need a place to stay for a while."

"And who is this girl?"Her dad asked as he inspected Irene.

"She's.."Jisoo looked at Irene."...my girl."Jisoo said.

"And why are you here?"

"Some men were chasing us,this place is far from there so we went here."Jisoo heard Irene yawning,Irene immediately covered her mouth."Can you let her sleep first?"

"Of course.You can bring her at your room."Her dad said.

"We'll talk,dad.Wait for me."Jisoo brought Irene upstairs,to a room.Jisoo opened the door."This room have its own restroom,then there at the closet is my clothes.You can use it.Then we'll shop for clothes tomorrow.I will talk to my father,you wait here."

"But your bruises..we need to-"

"I can manage.I'll put some first aid later.Go sleep."Jisoo said.Irene nodded and then she laid at the bed.Jisoo went out and left her,Jisoo wiped her bloody nose with handkerchief then she walked downstairs to meet her father.

"You looked messed up."Her dad said as he handed her a bottle of beer."Let's talk outside."Jisoo followed her,then they stopped at the big garden."Now tell me.What happened?"Then Jisoo explained everything,about how she wants Irene to resign but the big boss won't agree."Why are you too desperate to make her resign?"

"She's pregnant with my child,dad.And I want to keep thenm safe."Jisoo said.

"Oh I'm gonna be a grandfather now?"Her dad said,excitement was visible in his voice.

"Yep.Its an accidental night,but somehow I didn't regret it.I lost Soojoo,but I had her."

"Oh I forgot about that Soojoo."Her father said."How did you broke up?"

"Well she cheated on me.So we split up."Jisoo said.

"Knew it.Shes no good for you."Her father said.

"Yeah.Now you're free to scold me."Instead of her being scolded,her father patted her back.

"I realized, you're just like me.I fought hard just to be with your mom before.And you inherited that strong will from me.You know,life have ups and downs.You have to experience it yourself,so you'll learn from the lessons of life.Theres so much more to come,Jisoo.So be ready for it,okay?"Jisoo smiled and nodded.

"Okay."

"And you can move in here permanently with her.I want to be a hands on and handsome grandfather to my future grandchild,you know?"Jisoo chuckled.

"I'll think of that,dad."