04.Our Time

I dropped her off and waved as she drives away

I dropped her off and waved as she drives away. I check my phone (sadly I don't have it.) I guess there's nothing to do, maybe I'll just blink.

I blink, teleporting me to...a yaught? Strange.

I don't see anyone onboard the ship. Maybe I should explore more?

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. Surprise, surprise, guess who she is.

"Y/N...I'm quite hungry, can you cook us some food? You do know how to cook right?"

That tap on my shoulder scared the living daylights out of me. But I nodded and replied, "Well okay then. I thought we have a cook on board?" I asked, slightly confused.

Kaguya grinned, "Well yes but I want you to cook for me...lowkey you cook better then that cook."

I could feel my cheeks burning. Tch...why is this girl so cute?

"Alright, show me the way to the kitchen." I chuckle.

She leads me to the kitchen. Its...extravagant, you could say. Overall 9/10.

I wonder on what to cook. "There's a lot of choices, but I think she'll like this dish." I mumbled.

"Okay Y/N, knives are not for cutting yourself. They're use to cut foods, not your skin." I reminded myself.

Tch, the urge to cut myself is still there. Damn it.

After 1 hour, I finally finished the dish. I gotta get away from a knife as fast as possible.

I search for Kaguya, but she's nowhere to be found. I went to the top deck, and there she is. She's looking at the sunset.

I don't wanna disturb her, so I put the food on top of a table, perfect.

"Kaguya, your food is ready."

She turns around, and slapped me. Hard.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, Y/N?...I thought you're better than this." She yelled, her voice breaking.

I have absolutely have no idea what's going on. "What did I do?"

"You jumped off a building again...I just want you to live. I can't live without you, Y/N, my heart belongs to yours. Just please...don't do it." Tears started rolling down her face.

This breaks my heart. Oh, her soft voice cracking, her tender hands, her red eyes. How they shine under the sunlight. (Not simping but admiring)

The sunset is beautiful. Kaguya's sunkissed face just makes it even better. Eventhough I look like trash on a side of road.

I hugged her tighter, without realizing I blinked. Oh boy...another moment that got ruined...

This time, I'm on a floor, bleeding. There were flashing lights everywhere, crowds of people and blood everywhere.

Even if I'm bleeding, I don't feel a single thing. My whole body feels numb. I stood up, there were a lot of gasps. I decided to ignore it. 

"Buddy...you're coming us." said the ambulance driver. A stretcher was pulled out from the back. Two people carried me to the stretcher. I'm quite scared of hospitals though. They're horrorfiying.

I was taken to the emergency ward. Doctors and nurses surrounded me, which is kinda uncomfortable. I don't like being stared or looked at.

After an hour or so, all my wounds were bandaged with..the thing people use to wrap wounds. Phew, there was alot.

I decided to rest. A nurse came over to me, telling me someone wants to talk with me.

"Hello?"

"Y/N...I told you so many times to not kill yourself. Are you really that selfish..? Why are you hurting others? I can't do this anymore. Don't call me back, I'm done with you."

Kaguya...

She hangs up the phone. I...have no response to that.

At this point, I'm hopeless. All I can do is blink my eyes. I can't bear with this memory.

Maybe just one last call.

I borrowed someone's phone. Luckily I remember her number. Here we go...

"Kaguya...I'm sorry. I didn't want to die. I tripped and fell. You're my reason to live, and I was about to lose that. Please, I love you very much."

"What were you doing on a rooftop then?"

"You know me. I like hanging out at weird places."

"I'm sorry. I just can't."

"Please, Kaguya, please."

"I'm sorry."

She hangs up the phone.

I'm such an idiot...I should've killed myself. It hurts so bad. My chest hurts. I can't breathe.

I CAN'T BREATHE.

I can't save myself. Haha.