02.Dating?

I look at her, she smiled back

I look at her, she smiled back. I couldn't help but blush. Is this how having a crush feels like?

No...I gotta stop getting distracted. Isn't it kind of weird to have a crush on person you just met?

I look around my surroundings. It's a huge indoor playground, with salmon pink wallpaper on its walls. Very interesting colour of choice. (I hate salmon :')

Shinomiya looked sleepy. Her eyes were bloodshot, you could tell she hasn't slept for days. She calls out my name,
"Y/N...can I sleep beside you? There's monsters under my bed..." She looked petrified after saying thaf.

"Of course you can. Go ahead." I reply.

The black-haired girl scooched over to me, which makes me feel comfortable. It's nice having someone else be with you. I hate being lonely.

The huge grandfather clock placed beside the slides, stated it was already 11 p.m. It's past my regular bedtime, to which I feel lightheaded and sleepy.

With this time travelling fiasco, I wonder what would happen if I didn't went outside that day. I wonder.

"I'm so sleepy..." I yawned. Problem is, I can't sleep. Sleeping or blinking will time travel me to a different time-space, and random times of my life.

After a few moments, my eyes were practically crying. Maybe I should sleep.

[ꨄ︎]

Where...am I? I seem to be on a desk. The classroom felt familiar, with clean white walls and wood tables. I can't put a ring on it, I have no idea where I am.

I'm wearing...a school uniform. Confused, I look around the class, hoping to find clues, but I don't recognize any of these people. Strange.

Maybe I should take a walk outside.

As I walk around the hallway, I noticed a certain black-haired girl. She had her hair down, her face had a cold expression. There was this icey aura emitted from her.

I think I remember. This place should be Shuchiin Academy's middle school.
No wonder the blue and white uniform was familiar. I entered the classroom, plopped on my seat. It seems like it's the first day of school.

I'm slowly gaining my memories back, which can be both a good and bad sign. Kinda dissappointed though, I didn't really want to have my memories back.
I'm a person that everyone hates.

I lounge around my desk. There were no teachers in class, which was a bonus for me. I do want to talk with Shinomiya, I wonder she recognizes me?

Shinomiya finally entered the room. The class went dead silent, with no one moving a muscle. How peculiar.

I decided to do my own thing in class, which was sleeping. Before I could even sleep, Shinomiya was standing beside my desk.

"Don't sleep in class." She said, with a stern voice. I'm amused on how much she has changed, she looks prettier now.

Ah damn it...stop getting distracted Y/N!

Like an idiot, I forgot about the fact Shinomiya was beside me. I didn't realize I was staring at her. For quite some time.

"Are you done staring at me? Disgusting."

Ouch, that hurt. Can't blame her though, she probably thinks I'm a creep now.

She walks away from my desk, and sat down at her place. Not gonna lie, with the class being silent, I can sleep again. (I hope she doesn't catch me though.)

Ugh, middle school is the worst. There's too much embarassing memories here.
I do still remember spilling the fruit punch at a classmate. It was embarassing, but to make it more embarassing, Shinomiya was there.

I blink my eyes. I'm playing the piano. I could feel my hands shaking, with each key I pressed. After a few minutes I stopped playing.

I didn't realize I was at a piano recital. Such an idiot I am.

There were no claps at first, but suddenly Shinomiya stood up and gave me applause. Within seconds, the whole auditorium gave me applause. There was even roses thrown at me.

Strangely, I don't remember anything about this recital, or details of it. I'm pretty sure I'm 15 right now, but I still don't remember this memory happening. Strange.

I went to backstage, there I see Shinomiya waiting. She ran towards me, and hugged me. It was a genuine hug, even if I don't know why she hugged me.

"That was beautiful Y/N. You can get alot of girls from playing piano," She smirked.

"But don't ever do that, or who knows what might happen..." She grinned.

Looks like I'll have to ask her 'the' question. "Why did you hug me, Shinomiya?"

She looks confused. "You rarely call me that, and don't you remember that we're dating. Are you even Y/N?"

Oh my..how did I even get a girl like this...

"A-Are you sure we're dating?" I blurted out.

Shinomiya chuckled, "Firstly, call me Kaguya. Secondly, yes we're dating ahaha,"

Shit, why am I so awkward with girls?
"Alright I'll call you Ka Gu Y... Arghh I can't say it."

Kaguya laughed, "I called you by your first name since we were kids. Don't be shy, there there." She pats my back.

Without a second thought, I hugged her. Her hugs are so warm. (How do I know this? I've hugged her before I think.)

She hugs me back, clinging her arms on my sides. I didn't care if people were staring at us, I just want to feel safe.

Unfortunately, I blinked. What a way to ruin the moment.