"I didn't meet him the whole day. " , she said showing the sadness in her heart.

"Lol! " , I said. It was really irritating.

"Whatever bye. " , she said nonchalantly and then left for the closet room.

Why was she so excited to meet that Jungkook guy just now and why did it affect me? When did I start to care about all these? Tsk, it's all bullshit.

I was just thinking stuffs to myself when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and realized that it was none other than Nayeon, my current fling. (Not the K-pop group Nayeon!)

"Hi Jiminie! "

Again with these nicknames.

"Hey."

"Why are you so busy these days? You don't even have time for us! "

"Us? You know there is no 'us' Nayeon! " , I rolled my eyes.

She came closer and took a hold of my collar, making me look at her. 

"I know Jiminie but baby, it's been long since we've spent time together . Don't you miss me?"

"No." , I said without any interest.

Someone else is occupying my mind these days.

"Lemme make you feel good. Let's make you miss me." , her hand roamed over the front of my pant to search for my bulge. The moment she felt my bulge, she took a hold of it and squeezed it a little bit. Suddenly an unwanted gasp escaped my lips and I could see the smirk clearly visible in her face.

"See? Knew you miss me. " , she said and pulled me into the empty classroom beside us.

"Nayeon, we're in school! " , I tried to stop her.

"Since when did you start caring about the venue babe?", she got down on her knees and started caressing my bulge over my pants. I was starting to get turned on, I mean for how long could I control my hormones? After all, I'm still a human.

"I'm not in the mood Nayeon!"  , I still tried to protest.

"Lemme make your mood! " , and with that she unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down along with the boxers. She caressed my member at first before spreading the pre cum over the tip and then entered it into her mouth.

Gotta admit, it had been some time since I got a blow job. Nayeon was pretty and since she started it, I should eventually let her finish it.

I grabbed her hair and pushed her head further into my shaft, it kinda made her gag due to the sudden pressure but I could see her smirking over my member showing her victory.

I must admit, Nayeon's mouth had the ability to make a man cum in minutes. She started sliding her mouth up and down my length and I started delivering little moans from my mouth.

"Faster! " , I instructed since I was almost close to the climax.

"Your wish is my command."  , Nayeon winked and did as I said.