Adrien + Marinette + Whole class? Sin (not my story)

Start from the beginning

While the moans got Alix a little hot under the collar, her main focus was the resident himbo, who was currently trying to get a closer look, knocking the others out of their haze, looking wide-eyed at their horny friend.

Below, Adrien had edged Marinette to an inch of her life, but stopped to pick her up bridal style, much to her protest, and brought her around to the cushion side of the couch. He plopped her down on her knees and had her turn around, facing the upper level. Her shirt came off along with his pants, leaving them both completely nude.

__________________________

Adrien dropped his pants, discarding them to the side as he stared at Marinette's back, just as toned as his own, and grinning as he took a step forward, putting his hard cock between her thighs and leaned over her back. She laid her head on his shoulder as he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"There's trouble in paradise, love." He leaned his head further down, giving her an opportunity to reach his ear.

She nibbled the lobe and whispered back. "And what are the naughties doing?"

He rubbed his head back and forth, like the cat he was, whispering as he grabbed her earlobe between his teeth. "Kim," was all he needed to say to get a moan out of her, though it was mostly for the audience, but he knew how much she loved her ears played with, especially when he ran his tongue around her miraculous.

He slowly pulled back, grabbing his shaft in his hand and rubbed it up and down her lips, parting them and giving him space as he thrust into her in one, fast movement. Marinette gasped, throwing her head back, exposing her neck toward their audience, as he gripped her hips, keeping her still for a moment, letting her adjust to the sudden intrusion, no matter how many times she had taken him before.

"Adrien!" she whined, trying to wiggle her hips, but his hands were firm in their hold. "You're such a tease! If you don't move, I'll just take care of myself on your bed. And you can just watch."

"You'd love that wouldn't you," he chuckled, pulling himself out of her to the tip before pushing back in, making her moan. A shiver ran up his spine; more than her moans reached his ears and it did things to him that he probably shouldn't admit, but he would anyway. He leaned back down to her ear, licking the shell; his hips moved in and out, drawing out more slow moans from his lady. "I wish you could hear the moans of our friends," he whispered. "Mixed with yours? Fuck it makes me so hard," he gritted his teeth, trying to hold himself back from cumming too early.

Of course, he wasn't expecting for the voyeurs to actually reveal themselves and it brought him closer to orgasm harder than he thought it could.

_________________________

When Adrien carried Marinette to the other side of the couch, Kim needed to get a closer look. His mind was going crazy, he was so glad that he got Max to agree to this. He knew he could use his superior climbing skills, or even the miraculous that Ladybug left him, but he figured that this was better...sharing with his friends who wanted the same thing.

He crept closer to the railing, glad he wore his sweat pants because his cock was rock hard. The couple below him were absolute beauties and he couldn't look away. He wanted to join. They couldn't see them up there since Adrien had only turned on the bright spotlights above his couch, almost like they were illuminating a show.

He gripped the railing, wanting to get a closer look, as he watched Marinette being thrown onto the couch and stood up on her knees when Adrien finally entered her from behind. Had the rest of the room not been dark, the two below could have seen them, but he still felt a tug at the bottom of his pants.