Adrien + Marinette + Whole class? Sin (not my story)

Start from the beginning

"Now no one can barge in on us," he said a little louder than needed, his superior hearing picking up the hitching breaths from above him. Reaching out, he grabbed Marinette by her waist and pulled her back to his chest, rubbing his clothed, rapidly hardening cock against her ass, rubbing his nose into her neck and hair before whispering in her ear. "But that doesn't mean they aren't already here."

"Adrien!" she squealed, squirming out of his reach and into his room. He flicked the low lights on, the spotlights just above his couch, and smirked as she turned to face him. "Wouldn't it be fun to get caught, though?" He grinned watching her wiggle in place as she leaned her back against his couch.

"Maybe," he shrugged, sauntering up to her and snaking both hands around her hips, pressing her closer to the couch as he leaned down, hovering over her face. "But I don't think you want my father or Nathalie to walk in here, do you?" he asked before taking her lips into his, her hands flying up to his neck, deepening the kiss.

They both moaned into each other's mouths as he brought his hands slowly around her hips between them and unbuttoned her pants. He spread them open and wasted no time pulling them down her legs, bringing her panties with them, as he pulled away from her lips.

She whined at the loss of contact, catching herself with both hands on the couch behind her as he kissed her stomach and then her thighs, guiding the pants down to her ankles. He lifted her legs one at a time, discarding her shoes and clothing, leaving her bottom half naked for all to see.

He looked up into her face for a split second, the lighting giving her an ethereal aura as she basked in the pleasure he was giving. Her eyes were closed, head leaned back, and mouth, with kiss swollen lips, hung open only slightly. Licking his lips, he dove in between her legs, taking her lower lips into his mouth. She let out a loud scream that sounded suspiciously like his name.

"No-not fair!" she huffed, trying to catch her breath. "Sh-shirt!" She pawed at his shirt, pulling it and trying to get it off his body.

He slowly ran his tongue along her slit, paying extra attention to her clit, before backing up a bit and grinning up at her. "As the lady commands." He shrugged the over shirt off before he reached behind him and removed his undershirt, knowing his toned back was illuminated by the light and gave the voyeurs a great view. "Better?"

Marinette licked her lips, grabbed the back of his neck with one hand, and pulled him back to her pussy, muffling his surprise. Her nails dug into his shoulder and he closed his eyes as he enjoyed the taste of his girlfriend, knowing that their friends were right above them with the best seats in the house.

_________________________

The group watched their two friends as they went at each other with love and passion. The emotions in the room were thick, as the two were center stage of the show they didn't even know they were a part of.

Max scribbled notes down, unaffected by the sounds below.

Sabrina tried to record the scene with her cell phone while rubbing her boobs through her shirt, biting her lip to try to silence any moans.

Nino and Alya were practically one, with Nino's hand down Alya's pants, while his new beanie, he had been wearing recently, was shoved into her mouth to keep her from moaning too loud.

Rose and Juleka squirmed in their place, rubbing their thighs together as they held each other's hand, watching the spectacle below.

Mylene sat in front of Ivan, the larger man massaging her boobs as she subtly moved her hips back and forth grinding against his erection.

The most surprising was Nathaniel, who wasn't even paying attention to the others, but had his back faced toward them as he deep throated Marc's cock. Marc had his fingers in his red locks, guiding the speed, edging himself with his boyfriend's mouth, as he enjoyed the sight of the oral below.