Chapter 12: The Legend of Louie Bites.

Chapter 12 - The Legend of Louie Bites

*3rd Person POV*
As the trio of marooned souls watch the Black Pearl fade into the distance sitting on the white beach the pirate sighed, "that's the second time I've seen that man sail away on my ship." He groaned. Juliet looked at him and rolled her eyes and led down making sand stick to her wet body and clothes. Soon she had fallen asleep leaving the damsel, Elizabeth and the pirate, Jack in each other's company.

Getting up Jack started walking around the island with Elizabeth hot on his heels. "But you were marooned on this island before, weren't you? So we can escape in the same way you did then." Elizabeth said starting to annoy Jack with all the chitchat. "To what point and purpose, young missy?" Jack asked spinning around, their faces inches apart, "the Black Pearl is gone and unless you have a rudder and a lot of sails hidden in that bodice - unlikely - young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him." With that Jack turned back around and knocked on a palm tree trunk then staking four steps and jumped up and down four times.

"But you're Captain Jack Sparrow," Elizabeth went on. She was talking so loudly she woke up Juliet who looked up and saw a hazed sight of Jack and Elizabeth in the distance, she grunted and went back to sleep. "You vanished from under the eyes of seven agents of the East India Company. You sacked Nassau Port without even firing a shot. Are you the pirate I've read about or not? How did you escape last time?" "Last time, I was here a grand total of three days, all right? Last time," Jack said bending down brushing off sand from over a trap door and pulling it open and going down the little storage, "the rumrunners used this island as a cache. Came by, and I was able to barter a passage off. From the looks of things, they've long been out of business. Probably, have your bloody friend Norrington to thank for that." He explained coming back up with three bottles of a brownish liquid in them: rum.

"So that's it then?" Elizabeth said clearly unimpressed, "that's the secret grand adventure of the infamous Jack Sparrow? You spent three days lying on a beach, drinking rum?!" "Welcome to the Caribbean, love." And with that Jack handed her a bottle and walked off back to where Juliet was asleep. Elizabeth followed him but not as closely and sat away from the two in a rage, tempted to throw the bottle of sin into the sea.

"Juliet, love." Jack said sitting down next to Juliet putting down his bottle of rum in the sand next to him as he shook Juliet with the other bottle of rum in his hand, "Juliet I have rum if you want some." Juliet had started to wake up and rubbed her eyes only to get sand in them making her groan and her eyes water, "shit." She muttered blinking making the sand grains fall out, she then looked up at Jack with red watery eyes. "Rum?" She asked looking at the bottle Jack had pushed towards her, "aye." He said as Juliet grabbed the bottle, popped off the cork and drank some enjoying the tingling sensation it gave her. "Jack?" She said looking out towards the sea with the blazing sun beating down on them, "aye?" He asked, "who is my brother?"

At that comment Jack gulped mentally and took a swig of his rum, "your brother, dear Juliet, was a pirate. He was one of the most infamous pirates that sailed the seven seas, he was feared by the navy and wanted for treason for all that he had done. His name, Louis Joseph Nickel. He was more referred to as Louie Bite" Jack explained glancing at Juliet every now and then. "Louie Bite?" Juliet asked, "aye, Louie Bite." "But why Bite?" "A legend was said that in his first sword fight he had bit a pirate's arm so hard he made him bleed which then gave him a reputation as 'The Biter' or 'Louie Bites' because of the first fight he ever got into. He was by far one of the best pirates I have ever seen, he definitely had pirate blood. He used to teach you tricks with a sword you know." He said looking at Juliet who looked at him back. "Did you know him Jack?" Juliet asked taking a sip of her rum then started to draw patterns in the sand. "Course I knew him. He used to be my best friend!" "Do you know where he is?" Juliet asked lazily lying back down propping herself up with her two elbows, "ah now that's where my knowledge has dimmed, from about 2 years ago no one has heard anything from your brother, some say he's dead but some say he's just lying low until he isn't as wanted as he is now. However, recently I've heard he's been looking for someone but I heard that in Tortuga and well, its full with drunk souls." Juliet nodded, "do you think he's looking for someone he used to know?" She asked looking at Jack, "that my dear, I have no answer for." He paused, "you know you look just like him with your green eyes, small freckles and blonde hair and small frame." Jack smiled taking a sip, "when I first met you love, I was almost certain it was you."

Juliet looked at him with a confused look upon her face, "me? You used to know me Jack?" "Course I did, I used to look after you when your father was busy at work! See, Louis, or Biter as he was nicknamed, abandoned you and your father when you were only small, he left you to sail the world and become the most notorious pirate in the waters. He told me he was after the treasure but he never told me which treasure, smart lad he was." Jack said as they both took a swig from their bottles. "He said that once he had found the treasure he would come back and help out with the family, the only thing is-" "he never came back
" Juliet finished looking at her rum. Mixed emotions ran a current through her mind and blood. How could he abandon me and father when mother died? She thought, no Juliet he tried his best but he never found what he was looking for.

"You alright, love? From my knowledge of the female body you are not happy." Jack said putting his arm around her, "I'm just thinking, if Louis, Louie - whatever his name is - left and you looked after me, surely that would make you almost like my brother?" She asked making Jack chuckle, "Of course not Juliet, I'm simply a friend, well once was a friend of the Nickel family. Since I became a pirate 6 years after your brother your father clearly had never told you about me or him." A small sound came from Juliet's mouth as she took a huge gulf of the brown liquid and swallowed.

Pausing for a moment she stood up, stretched and held out her hand for Jack, "well if we're going to be stuck on this island we might as well try and make it fun." She said as pulled Jack up grinning, "aye love, that be so."

//AN//
The next chapter is going to be a very big chapter just so you guys know. I hope you enjoy it, I worked super hard on it trying to make it different from the other chapters and not just full of script speech.
Thank you for reading. Have a lovely day!♥